26

"I am not angry anymore.

I'm not blaming and beating myself up over the treatment that I received for so many years from the people who were supposed to love and protect me.

For the first time in a long time, I'm at peace.

I now know that you two are the ones who have been sick for such a long time. The only way you two knew how to cope with your own sickness was to beat others down and make them seem worse.

Unfortunately, I am not the only victim to your terrible lies and manipulations. That simultaneously disgusts me and gives me sense of understanding I should never feel. I hate that others had to be destroyed by your iron grip as well as me, but I am thankful that my brother was left out of all this.

He is what kept me going for so many years when I was all alone. He showed me love even when I no longer thought I was human enough to comprehend love, let alone receive it. Without even knowing it, he reminded me every day that life is beautiful and worth living.

The only great thing that you two have ever done was create my brother and I. We are and will continue to be incredible and unstoppable forces of the universe without you guys. We will do great, and kind things in this world. And I will make damn sure he never has to know the evil you two spread like a plague. Your legacy ends here in this court room.

You are dead to me and your precious son the moment you walk out of this room... We will not even remember your names in a few months time.

The blaze of destruction you left in your wake will become ashes that I plant a beautiful garden over top of.

The two of you deserve each other. Enjoy your own cruel company for all eternity in hell. I hope you never rest in peace and feel just a fraction of the agony you have so many others. I'll be kicking it up here with my new family and my brother."

And with those final words y/n walks away from the podium with the beightest smile on her face and a massive weight lifter from her tiny shoulders.

For the first time in a long time she feels strong and powerful. Like she could conquer anything.

Her eyes glance around the courtroom packed with unframiliar faces whose eyes are filled with tears after spending the past 5 days in a court room for 8 hours straight listening too and seeing the terrible things the Moon family has done.

Finally, her eyes meet the faces of her new family, the 7 members who mean the world to her and have not only risked their livesc but their careers to protect her.

Just as y/n returns to her chair they group jumps  up from their chairs as the he judge sentences both of her parents to life in prison without the opportunity for parole.

The 8 friends cry, hug and dance in victory for several moments before walking out of the courtroom and lining up together on the steps outside of the courtroom for the media to take their photos and ask their questions.

The group is wearing matching suits that are in the 7 colors of the rainbow with y/n wearing an all black mourning gown.

The 7 men signify the brightness her future holds while her black gown signifies the long awaited death of everything she once had.

Hoseok: Red for Passion and creativity

Jimin: Orange Pride and perseverance despite all odds

Seokjin: Yellow strength and prosperity in all things

Namjoon: Green for rebirth and growth

Yoongi: Blue for peace and tranquility at last

Taehyung: Purple for Power to do anything

Jungkook: Indigo for Individuality and freedom

The kaleidoscope of rainbow hues that have always filled y/n's mind have never seemed so beautiful and freeing.

The seven members help escort her to one of the many cars that BigHit has lined up on the street just outside the courtroom. The group meanders their way through the aggressively pushy crowd of people shoving cameras and large microphones into their faces. Begging for a word with any of them.

Y/n stops only once to answer a single interviewers question before climbing into a van with Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Y/n; what do you plan to do now that your parents are arrested for the rest of their lives?"

Y/n turns to face the camera directly and grabs the mic confidently from the interviewers ha d as she smiles brightly into the lense, "I plan to live my life to the very fullest and prove to the world that blood does not always mean family. You chose who is family to you and you can choose to make your own happiness and future despite whatever circumstances you have been given."

After those worlds she climbs into the vehicle which makes its way to a secret vacation location that the members will be celebrating at for a week.

A week full of nothing but of relaxation, laughter, rejuvenation, and happiness.

Hopefully.