23

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

It's been one month since the big announcement and there has been no word from y/n's family about what they plan to do about continuing to press charges against Bighit and the members of bangtan.

Much to everyone surprise, for the past few weeks the media has been entirely on the side of y/n and BigHits about the whole situation. It seems that the evidence that they were able to compile was more than enough to convince the public of y/n's abuse and trauma that she experienced at the hands of her parents.

Things have calmed down and the situation is finally not the number one topic on every media platform all over the world. Bangtan and y/n have slowly been able to relax and focus on the boys new comeback and upcoming tour.

Y/n has been busy helping with putting up and tearing down music video sets that she helped design, as well as helping do the finishing touches on the sets for tour. She has also helped the boys decorate their new room in between their own dance practices thats they've been attending everyday, all day.

Everyone in the company has been hard at work trying to return to the usual business and affairs that are needed for the number one idol group in Korea to continue to make music.

Y/n hadn't realized quite how extensive all of her friends popularities were and the sheer insane amount of man power that is required to make things happen for a group with as big of a popularity at the BTS boys.

It really hit her when they were helping load up the tour busses with all of the equipment, costumes, sets and pyrotechnics that are used for just one single BTS show. Six huge equipment trailers pulled out of the company building a few hours before the large black bus that housed y/n and the 7 sleepy idols left and made its way to the first tour stop.

The group has a 26 hour bus drive ahead of them from Seoul, South Korea to Osaka, Japan. Y/n is sitting on a couch on the bus, sketching in her book while the members lazily snooze on their bunks as the bus bounces and drives along the road.

The tiny room is much too warm for everyone's liking and the floor is covered in a pile of shirts and pants as the members try to stay cool during their rest. The well tinted windows are helping to keep some of the extra sunlight from heating the bus even further but y/n wishes she could crack just one for a little fresh air.

The small bus is filled with 8 people and immediately got stuffy and humid when they started driving. But sadly y/n was warned to not open any windows or doors unless she wanted to risk the bus getting identified as the tour bus for BTS which would assuredly lead to hordes of fans trying to follow the group on the way to their destination.

Bored because no one is awake to talk to her, y/n settles for sitting on the couch and sketching Yoongi's face as he sleeps with his head in her lap. His head is adding to the intense heat in y/n's body and the skin of his neck sticks to her sweaty thighs as he relaxes with his arms above his head, wrapped casually around her body.

She doesn't have the heart to move away from her precious love, despite feeling like she is going to combust into a flaming ball. His forehead and neck are damp with beads of sweat and his bare chest is exposed with a few buttons of his white shirt undone. It's weirdly sexy and makes y/n lick her lips as she stare at his exposed skin.

His pale skin is especially prominent due to the dark circles under his eyes that match all of his other members. The many late practices they've been having to prepare for tour has left them all utterly exhausted and devoid of energy so they were planning on sleeping the entire drive to Japan to recharge for their fans, and y/n intends on making sure they do exactly that. They deserve it.