12

Yoongi kisses me softly, allowing me to relax into the sensation of our bodies pressed so closely together. His long fingers start to roam across my lower back, tracing designs and swirls over the thin fabric that clothes my upper body.

The soft groan that slips from his throat when I wrap my arms around his neck and pull slightly on his hair causes a sudden wave of confidence to wash over me. I part my lips slightly and allow my to tongue flick gently at his bottom lip.

The oversized silk pajama shirt I am wearing is steadily inching up my leg as his hands start to pull and tug more desperately at my back. Our lips and tongues are now locked in a heated battle for dominance as our breathing quickly grows heavy and thick with an unspoken desire that floods my mind in passionate shades of red and maroon. My entire body is alive with a red hot fire that fills my entire existence with feelings of want and utter need for the beautiful man before me.

A barely audible gasp escapes my lips when Yoongi uses one of his knees to part my legs slightly as he presses his thigh between my legs. His arms wrap around my torso as he picks me up with ease and presses me up against the wall behind the piano. His hands are splayed out across my back as my parted legs instinctually wrap snuggly around his slim waist.

He firmly presses his entire body against my center as he holds me tightly between his body and the wall. The pressure and sensation of him so close to me causes me to let out a barely audible and involuntary moan.

"Y/n..." Yoongi growls deeply as he breaks away from our passionate kiss with a heavy sigh. A thin string of saliva connects our lips breaks as he pulls away and looks into my eyes. Passion and lust swirl in his dark eyes. The look he gives me is one that I can't quite place. There seems to be a million things floating around in his sparkling eyes as I stare into them searching for the meanings and feelings he is holding inside.

"You are so beautiful..." He whispers as his forehead falls forward onto mine gently. He takes a few deep and shakey breaths with his eyes closed. His luscious lips are red and swollen slightly from the passionate kiss we just shared. I can feel a thin layer of sweat on his forehead and the palms of his hands and he clutches my lower thighs.

"I-I never want to hurt you...you've been through so much pain from so many people...I can't bear the thought of another person hurting you. I want to protect you from everything. Please promise me that if you ever need anything that you will tell me...I just need you to know that I want to see you happy and that I am here for you unconditionally..." he huffs in my ear as his fingers dig into my thighs gently. His arms and upper body are still supporting the entire weight of my body as he presses me against the wall. I can feel how his arms flex from supporting the weight of my body. The feeling of gravity tugging my entire weight down on his arms makes my stomach churn in disgust with myself.

"Yoongi thank you...and I-I promise. But I need you to set me down now and...I need you to please kiss me again..." It surprises even me how needy and small my voice sounds as I say the words. I didn't even let the words register in my brain before I said them...it was like my brain was on autopilot.

Yoongi's eyes flash in amusement as he turns around and sets me down on the edge of the bed and yanks my thighs towards him until I am fully pressed to his groin. I squeak softly at the sudden contact and he smirks down at me just before kissing me again with a new fervor and even more curious hands.

Things start getting heated quickly as Yoongi begins inching one of his hands up the inside of my thigh and under my shirt towards my waist. His warm hands against my cool skin makes me shiver as he grips tightly to my waist while our mouths move in sync with one another.