CHAPTA 10!

I woke up that night with a major headache. I was half asleep when a pain shot through the back of my scull. The cut.

I shot up no screamed, jumping Liam awake.

"WHA-WHAT'S GOING ON?!?"

He grimaced when he saw the hand I had on the back of my hand covered in blood.

"We need to get you to the hospital NOW." He said almost yelling. I just simply nodde day head getting dizzy.

"Lynnie, can you walk?" I nodded my head thinking I could but I was dizzy. I didn't know why this was happening, it was going so fine, I felt fine.

I tried my hardest to stand up while Liam was shouting at all the boys to get up, trying to rush me to the hospital.

I was walking to the living room to wait for everyone to get up when an instant black hit me and I toppled over, without making a sound.

I heard faint yelling that sounded like whispers to me and it was Zayn. "Lynn, LYNN, come on." I heard sobs. "You gotta stay with us Lynn."

A blackness overpowered all of my senses. I was out.

*LIAM'S PERSPECTIVE*

Everything was going fine and Lynn and I had gone to sleep. It was 2 in the morning and I was jolted awake with a loud shrill to see blood pouring out of the back of Lynn's scull.

"WHA-WHAT'S GOING ON?!?" I asked and grimaced once more to her scull.

"We need to get you to the hospital NOW." I tried staying calm but I just couldn't. I had asked her to walk to the living room to wait a minute before we had left for the hospital and she had nodded her head while I was yelling for the boys to all get up.

I shouldn't have left her alone while walking though. The boys had all stumbled out of their rooms , wide eyed wondering what was going on. They all had one look at Lynn and saw the blood, and then she had collapsed, passing out.

Zayn was the first to run over to her and he was letting out loud sobs, begging her to not leave. No response.

The boys all carried her out in their onesies, we were all sobbing.

Good thing there was a hospital about 3 minutes away.

We had rushed her into the hospital explaining to the nurses what had happened and they had stuck an IV in her arm and an oxygen mask on her face while lifting her on a guernsey and rushing her to one of the rooms.

Poor Lynnie... I was scared for my life.

___________________________________________________________________

Two hours have gone by and we were all waiting their impatiently, not a single mention from any of the nurses or doctors. Zayn, Harry, and I were still crying and we made little talk with each other, just tears streaming down our faces but we were nothing compared to Louis and Niall.

Their eyes were poofy and red, cheeks burning, while they just quietly sobbed the entire time. They had their head in their hands the entire time and their hearts really did look broken. I knew they had both fallen in love with little Lynn. I felt bad and said a little "it'll be okay mate" while they both shook their head sobbing more.

And then a doctor came out.

"Well boys, we have some news for you."

___________________________________________________________________

Alright let's see if I do this author note right! XD

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading this fanfic so far and I hope you're really enjoying it right now!

Oooh cliff hanga up in dis his houuuse^.^

I know I don't have very many readers right now but every single on of you are amazing for starting me out and just supporting me through this entire thing.

So questions!

Who do you think will win Lynn's heart? What will happen to Lynn? What is this "news"?

Think bout it!

LOVE YOU GUIIIISSSE 😘