CHAPTA 22

I had woken up in Louis' protective arms an hour before we had to leave and get on the road, I nudged him awake and he pressed his lips to mine.

"Ugh, need a mint?" I teased and winked at him playfully.

"You wouldn't be able to resist." He jutted back. "Yeh, you're right." I gave in and we giggled. Sitting up, I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. We both climbed out of bed, wheeled our several suitcases down the staircase and I pranced back up the stairs to get ready for a long car ride. I hope to God that tour bus is big! All I did was twisted my hair into a bun onto my head and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, a pair of yoga pants that was bunched into my leopard slippers, and I grabbed my North Face. Of course I packed a heavier coat for the tour too. I took one more glance into the mirror and grimaced at my complexion. I tried resisting the urge to splash on my cover-up but it was killing me. I slabbed some on my face and we gathered the rest of the boys and Dakota to leave.

"Nice slippers, dork." Louis winked and I smirked at him, too tired to think of a clever comeback.

"Let's just go, I want to sleep on the bus!" He laughed and intertwined our hands together. I took one more glance at my lovely room, and walked out the door.

**

I hopped on the tour bus, and my eyes went wide. How could so much stuff all fit into one bus?! There were 6 bunks, 2 bathrooms, a mini kitchen, and of course the front if the bus that had an attached sofa, tables, and a few chairs. Dakota and I decided to use the extra bunk for all of our bags and suitcases. It was a lot. We knew we would just be sleeping next to our boys so no one would use it, and if anyone had to there was always the sofa!

"Hey, does anyone know how much time we have left on this bus before we reach our first stop?" I piped up and Liam responded not too long after. "Ehm... about a day and half or two, Lynnie." I shrugged my shoulders. "Where are we even going to first?" I chuckled and he smirked. "Amsterdam, in the Netherlands." He responded and I nodded my head.

"Well, I'm tired, I'm hitting the sheets for now. Louis, can I use your bunk?" I asked politely and he chuckled and shook his head.

"What?"

"You don't have to ask... we'll be sharing it most of the time anyways!" He giggled and a blush crept across my face. He pulled me closer to his chest and pulled my chin up to look to his face.

"Your blush is beautiful and adorable, don't hide it." His eyes were serious and I nodded my head. He bent down to kiss me and he pulled back and yawned.

"Whadda ya say if I wanted to join you?" He smiled and I grabbed his hand. We pranced over to the bunk and climbed in. Louis hugged me safe in his arms while I played with his messy hair and making small circles onto the back of his neck. I was admiring his flawless features for quite a while, I didn't want to fall asleep with an angel holding me just yet. His breathing became more even and I heard a soft and constant purr escape his lips every few seconds. My eyelids started to get heavy and I started to trace my fingertips across his lips that trailed all the way up to his nose. I honestly don't know why, but it reminded me of an innocent little bunny. I put my arm back around his neck and kissed his slightly parted lips, soon falling into a heavy sleep.

---

"Should we open the curtain?" I heard murmurs from outside the bunk.

"Do you think they're even asleep?" Niall had whispered even quieter.

"Oh for heavens sake!" Dakota whales quietly and the curtain parted slightly. Bright sun rays shined through the curtain onto our faces and we both winced, lifting our heads up.