CHAPTA 30!

"S-surgery!? From the cold or what? Is she okay?" I jumped up.

"No, no, not at all! Her foot is extremely damaged. The cold was definitely something that could've hurt her future, but it surprisingly did no damage to her body whatsoever. She was very lucky. Anyways, her foot definitely had to be worked on. It was broken at several

parts, and almost completely detached from her leg- muscle wise. She'll have to go through some physical therapy but try to rest it whenever she can." My heart slowed down that the cold didn't do any damage, but to hear about her foot made me wince. My poor girl was in so much pain...

"Thank you so much." I said shaking his hand and the boys did the same.

"No problem at all! She'll be waking up soon enough!" He exclaimed and went back to his work.

An hour passed by and the doctor came back out.

"She's awake and wants to see you boys."

"No sleeping pills, right?" I half-heartedly joked and he chuckled, "No sir."

"Floor 7, room 607." He smiled and we nodded, heading towards the room.

"Lynnniiiieeeee." I sort-of whispered and clicked the door open, walking in. She looked insanely tired, a little pale, and her hair was in a beautiful wave. I looked down at her foot. Casted from a little before her toes and up to her small knee.

"You alright babe?" I kissed her sweetly.

"I've been better. But now seems pretty good." She smiled tiredly. I sat down besides the other lads.

"How are ya boys?" She asked and they nodded their head.

"A little sleepy!" Niall joked and we chuckled.

"And how are you, sleepy?" Harry asks.

"Tired and in pain, but not as much and I'm not cold." She smirked.

"Thank you guys for everything you've ever done for me. Helping me through my issues, helping me live my dream, and sticking close to me when I barely had anyone anyways." She choked back tears and the boys and I were getting a bit teary-eyed ourselves.

"Gentle group hug!" Liam shouted and she giggled and we all joined in around her bed.

We joked around a bit more, talking and chatting.

"So... wanna hear about Dakota and the punks?" Zayn questioned when he had re-entered the room to take a call. Lynn did a weird throaty-noise. Like her breathing had stopped.

"How do you-"

"We had contacted police while you were going through surgery and I found the exact criminals and their numbers, so they were able to track them all. I told them everything that had happened. From the fighting, stalking, kidnapping, and finding you." Zayn continued on.

"According to the police, the three idiots had run out of gas while trying to look for you. So they were stranded already when the police had tracked them down. They are being accused of kidnap, violence, and some sort of technical word basically for stalking. They can assure all of us that Dakota won't be getting out of prison any time soon, as well as the other men. You're safe, Lynnie." Zayn finished and ruffled her hair. Tears welt up in her eyes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She squeezed Zayn- as tight as a constrictor.

"Ugh.. can't... supply... oxygen to body!" He muttered out and she let go, giggling.

"Boys, mind if Lynn and I talk one-on-one for a bit?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Suuuuurrrrreeeeeeee." They smiled wide at us and slipped out into the hall. I chuckled and shook my head. I stood up and stretched, and then went over to go sit close as I could on the bed with her.

"Waddup?" She smiled and I smiled back.

"Just wanna clear some things up and tell you something."

"Shoot." I grabbed her hand in mine and twirled a wavy strand of hair in my fingers.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry I didn't believe you, I'm sorry that we had that super pointless argument. You know, I should have listened more. I can be a little stingy sometimes, and I want you to know that if we really ever do get into a big argument again, I will always love you. I know we will too, because I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Lynn. You're beautiful and strong. I'm proud of you, and you have amazing talents. Strong relationship are proven with things like these. I just wanted to let you know that." I smiled and she wiped away her joyful tears.

"I love you Lou. I'm not sure if I can say it enough. Just come here." And she grabbed me by my leather jacket, kissing me. We probably cuddled with each other for a good hour and a half, murmuring comments to each other.

This girl. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to live the rest of my life with her. My thoughts wondered off to the future. I pictured our marriage day, our kids, our close families, our constant and never ending love. We would be unstoppable, and no one could untangle us. Heck, if we can stay together by someone literally kidnapping us to separate us, I know we can manage the rest of our lives together. My thoughts busted through my mouth. I couldn't hold it by longer.

"Do you want to spend the rest of our lives together, Lynnie?" I combed my fingers through her hair as she was lost for words. Tears broke through again. She took her bottom lip between her teeth and nodded.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes." She cried and hugged me tightly, planting soft kisses.

"Will you marry me, Lynn Jackson? I mean I don't have a ring or anything right now, and it's not as perfect as I planned it but I just can't-" my constant rambling was cutoff with one of the most passionate, loving, perfect, memorable kisses ever possible.

"Stop talking, yes yes yes!!" She cried out.

We giggled happily together.

"I love you."

"I love you too. To the moon and back."

"To the moon and back..." She repeated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

HEY NOW! It's not over yet! Still a chapter up to come! STAY TUNED, RETWEET, FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, DO WHATEVER MY BEAUTIES DOOO!

Tell me how you like this! I'm going to try to do a lot better on my next book if you didn't like this one!:)

The next chapter is the last chapter, and I've already written it! It will DEF. be up by tomorrow, and I also cried like a baby just writing it so READ READ READ!

(P.s- the next chapter will talk about their futures together!)

Don't forget to read "Loving Harry Styles" !

Alrighty, stayed tuned! Share!

Love you!

-Shelbs xx