CHAPTA 28!

LOUIS P.O.V

why wasn't she responding? Was she okay? Did Dakota and the men catch up to her? Could she possibly be... dead? I made a face at my thoughts and harry pat my back.

"Hey, she's fine, she's probably just really tired." He nodded and I let out a sigh.

Yeah, I mean he's probably right, Lynn was a 'big girl' and she was old enoug to take care of herself. She hadn't made us aware of any injuries she's had so far and not once complained about being cold so she has t be alright.

20 more agonizing minutes.

I pounded my foot on the floorboard for 20 more minutes. 1200 seconds and counting. Until we reached the edge of a gas station. My heart pounded and longed for my angel. I've gotta see her now. I've gotta get her. I was the first to jump out of the car and I shivered at the surprising cold air that hit my body forcefully. I ignored it and Liam held the tracker in his hands, shouting directions as we pulled out out flashlights and started running and hollering her name.

No response.

My heart thudded out of my chest as we ran about 5 more minutes, deeper into the eery darkness.

"3 MINUTES UNTIL WE FINALLY HAVE HER! KEEP RUNNING!" Liam shouted through deep breaths and we all thudded our feet against the ground harder, pushing harder, running faster.

We had all dodged many trees and random trunks sticking out. It's a wonder how (knowing how clumsy she is) she never got hurt... did she?

"ONE MINUTE!" He shouted and tears stung my eyes. I'm about to get my love back. My angel sent front Heaven.

"Wait wait wait stop." Liam panted for breath.

"She should be right about here in this area." He spun in circles, scratching his buzzed head.

We were spinning our flashlights around furiously and my brain felt like it was being slowly scattered, and consecutively being rolled over by a cement truck. Did she drop the phone and they took her or something? What is happening?

I dropped my flashlight.

"Louis... lad?" The boys were murmuring my different names but all I could do is run over to the small girl that lay motionless infront of the large tree stump.

"NO, no, no, no, no. This isn't happening." My voice cracked and I choked on my words. I picked up her fragile body and held her close to my chest. My own body shivered at her temperature. The boys were all speechless.

"Let's go. NOW." Zayn had finally said and I could barely move. But I had to. I felt her very slow heart still beating. And we had to get her to the van now. Tears blinded my vision and my chest heaved heavily as I shot through the thick forest.

Everything. My fault.

The boys were crying as well, as we ran through. I heard several sniffs and coughs, but we never stopped running. My legs hurt like I had ran an all day marathon. But I would never let myself down if we didn't warm her up soon enough.

Finally, we reached the edge, and I kissed her face over and over again while I held her in my arms closely - a blanket over us- and sitting in the heater. I don't know why I was talking to her. She wouldn't be able to hear anyways.

"Hey, please don't give up. Lynn if you can actually hear me, I love you. I love you so much, you don't understand. Please Lynn. Just open your beautiful eyes. You won't have Dakota or those mean men, just us boys. We'll have each other. Just please, I want to hear your laugh thats worth to die for, and I want to see your contagious smile. I want to be able to kiss you back again and I just want you to live through this, come on, please." I sobbed while holding her in my arms.

She didn't budge. But I felt her heart speed up. She wasn't as cold anymore, so I just talked to her more. Even though she was unable to hear me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I was being beat in the process too though if it makes you feel better. Gosh why am I so stupid!? I'm a complete and worthless moron. I don't deserve you, but I know I need you. I need you, never forget please. Lynn, I love you. Open your eyes, come on." I begged and begged, and the boys just gave my sympathetic looks.

"Lou?" I heard a familiar voice crack and my eyes instantly popped open, my smile widening. She shivered at trying to move her arms, but she slowly slid them around my neck and kissed me- almost desperately. Tears soaked my shirt while her cold body shook under the blanket.

"Lou, you saved me. You saved me." She cried and her head snapped back. Her face made an excruciating look and she slowly shifted to look at her foot.

I raised the blanket to an almost detached foot dangling from her her left leg. It was swollen, and black and blue. Definitely broke, definitely dislocated. I winced myself at her pain.

"Liam, hospital, now." I commanded and he nodded his head, vrooming out of the almost vacant gas station while I held my rescued love in my arms.

I tried soothing her cries over her foot, but it didn't work the best. Which was okay, I knew she was going through a lot.

Near death experience, kidnapped, beaten, broke her foot, and she's shedding tears of joy that she's back in my arms.

Just like its suppose to be.

--------

DID I SCARE YA?! How are you liking this?!

Thank you guys so much for just everything, you really are awesome

I'll be posting just a few chapters more, and I'm already writing my next book! Just won't be published till after this book!

Yu guys gettin emotional?! It's my goal in some cases!;) lol well keep on reading, share on twitter, tell me what you think! Love you!

-Shelbs Xx.