CHAPTA 24!

I could feel her spiky heels digging and clawing away at my skin on my hand the more she talked.

"Oh, wittle Wynnie! So helpless and what she thinks is brave. Ha! You're no bolder than a kid lost in a flea market! OWCH, a smack- I'm hopelessly melting! Here's the cold hard truth honey. I'm prettier, I'm skinnier, I'm real, and I'm MUCH more of Louis' type than you." She smirked at me as salty tears poured down my face. She was holding my chest down to the floor with her other shoe and it was choking away at my air way. I grunted for air as the boys all tried to peel the idiot off of me. Yeah, she was pretty strong.

"QUIT BEING SO STUPID AND JUST LEAVE, YOU PLASTIC!" Shouted out Harry. The boys were screaming.

"There will NEVER be a chance between me and you. Ever." Louis pried the chic off of me and I sucked in cold air. Tears streaked his face as he tumbled down for me. He let me cry to him and I saw a figure get off of the ground from the corner of my eyes. My head shot up to a sweaty and frantic girl, lifting a heavy vase above her head to crash into our skulls. I could see the boys running from the opposite side of the room, screaming and shouting for her to put it down, but it would've been too late. I closed my eyes and prepared for the heavy blow.

But it never came.

"That's enough, Dakota. Get out of this house. NOW." His voice snarled out the words. Zayn had caught the vase in his hand and thrown it across the room. Shattered glass shimmered the carpeted floor. She laughed and that ripped Zayn up.

"I watched you flirt with HER boyfriend. I'm - I WAS your boyfriend. I got mad, and went into my room and thought it over. You used us. All of us. For fame, for the tour, for the popularity, and for the attention. You're a nasty Barbie. And I want you to leave, you are pathetic." Her smile fell immediately and Zayn stared. It was dead silent in the room.

"I don't need you guys anyways!" She screamed and we pointed to the door. She quickly grabbed her stuff as Liam called security and he grabbed all her extra things from the bus. "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!" I called out angrily as she walked out the door. No response.

Wow. Eventful night. We were tired. We had helped clean up the huge mess and Louis comforted me as we were watching some late night television. He rubbed small circles into my back and neck, planting soft kisses here and there or murmuring touching phrases like "I'm sorry about the maniac, I love you." I hadn't really noticed all of my bruises and gashes until we had rested after a while.

My hand had a deep what looked like a hole in it from her heel and it was surrounded with bruises and blood. I had looked down to around my collar bones to faded bruises. The lights were off and you couldn't see them well.

"Lou, will you switch on that light a minute?" He switched it on and I peered down. A quiet gasp escaped my lips and Louis looked like he had just witnessed death. My hand brushed over the several bruises that trailed along my collar bone and they weren't very nice feeling. I winced at the pain and Louis took me in into his chest.

"I can't believe I couldn't stop her any sooner..." He trailed off and I shook my head.

"You can't blame something on yourself if you didn't do it, babe."

"But I coul-" I put a finger up to his lips.

"Not buts. Stop. I'm fine, just a few bruises. Can we just put some ice on it and my hand?" He looked at my hand for the first time and his eyes widened. He couldn't say anything, he just nodded his head and picked my up to carry me too the cupboard for our emergency kit and stuff. He cleaned my hand easily and his eyes went limp whenever I winced of felt pain. I knew he didn't like it, but I was fine. It was a little annoying. I wasn't a little girl...