CHAPTA 19!

I walked into Louis's semi-clean room and looked around. Looks like they already put my stuff away in separate drawers. They even bought me a mirror that has connected drawers to put all my hair and makeup stuff. It looked like I had my own little room in his room. There were lights tacked into the walls, with bright lights so I can see. They hung up a billboard with some pictures of us together on it, and my dresser was nearby. They bought a zebra couch that I could rest on anytime I want, and there sat a box with a ribbon.

'To our little Lynnie!, from the boys! P.s- we thought you would kind of need this to finish the rest off your school!" Said the tag attached. I tugged on the ribbon and pulled off the box top. No. Freaking. Way. A laptop! Holy freaking ajskdkdkdjk! I had to hurry and shower and get ready, but I'll DEFINITELY be thanking them for this!! I felt bad, but ah!

I grabbed some towels and brought in my necessities to shower. I seriously was in love with showers you could think or cry about everything without anyone even knowing! I definitely took advantage of it.

I finished and hopped out of the shower, re-brushing my teeth and applying light make up. I slipped into my skinny jeans and put on a hoodie from Hollister. I started blow drying my hair and let the rest air dry. I kind of liked my curls now they looked cute with some outfits. I threw on my pearly beanie and some creme vans, walking out of the door.

"Hey there, hot stuff." Louis winked and I blushed, laughing. Cheesy kid. Oh right-the laptop!

"OH MY GAWWWWSSHH GUYS! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!" I basically jumped on them and they were cracking up. "Fogetta bout itttt! No big deal!" Niall smiled and I did too. I was seriously so happy.

"Now." Liam started. "You and Louis go have some fun, the boys and I have some... things to do." He smirked and I gave him a confused look. Uh, okay. I shrugged and the Louis had me pulled out of the door in a blink of an eye.

"Where are we goiiiinnnnnnnngggg?" I whined and he pretended to find me annoying. "I'm not tellin'! Now, be quiet or you can go straight home and to your room, young lady!" I faked a pout and crossed my arms, slouching in my seat.

**

"WE'RE HEEEEERRRREEEEE!" Louis had screamed and I looked around. Of course I had no idea where we were. He must have noticed and he point to this white ferris-wheel looking thing, with tiny capsules. Dang this thing was huge. Wait- what's it called? Ah, the London Eye!

"That's huge!" I exclaimed and he nodded his head. Even the capsules were huge! Good thing I brought my camera, I could see almost all of London from up there!

We walked up to the line, and a sudden shrill came from some girl with a huge head-set.

"ERMAGERSH, ERTS LOUIS TERMLIMSERN!" She screamed and everyone gasped. GAH. All these people with these eyes on me freak me out. What do I look like?!

"Who's that girl?!" I heard some shriek and I blushed.

"Keep your head down, don't talk, I'll do all of that." He looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"Excuse me miss?" He tapped on an older girl's shoulder.

"Woah, please just get infront of me! Holy crap.. OMG, OMG..." She was freaking out, and I'm guessing trying to be nice. Louis did the same thing to probably 20 more people and the others just let him ahead!

"Celebrity benefits." He winked and a big guy had let us go into a giant capsule, just us two.

We held hands and peered over London. It was beautiful. So many lights glowing. I took out my camera and started snapping pictures. I wouldn't say I'm the best at photography, but I like trying and trying to remember memories. I loved it.