Royalty AU (Part 2)

"This was fun, but now that we're at the kingdom, we should part ways," Takara says to the two boys. They nod in agreement, and Takara leaves the two, heading into the kingdom.

"Finally, freedom," Takara mutters, with a small smile. Takara opens her bag and finds enough of the Flame Kingdom Currency to last her for the next few days, and then she needed to get a job.

Since it was already evening Takara found a nice place where she could get some dinner. Takara walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table, waiting patiently for someone to come take her order.

While Takara waited she browsed the menu, finding something that would be enough for dinner, and she did.

A girl came up to her. She had orange hair, pulled into a ponytail, and soft teal eyes. "My name is Kendo, and I'll be your server for today. Have you decided what to order yet?" The girl greets with her cheerful voice.

"Yeah, um...Can I have the Agedashi tofu?" I ask, first looking at the menu and then up at Kendo.

"Of course, we'll have it for you in about ten minutes." Kendo replies then heads into the kitchen.

Then a familiar head of split white and red hair walks into the restaurant. The prince!

Todoroki finally notices me, and raises an eyebrow, then walks over to me. "Takara." He greets. "What are you doing here?" Todoroki asks.

"Getting some dinner," Takara answers swiftly, craning her neck to see if Kendo was coming back with my food yet.

"You know what I mean. Your kingdom's alliance is nonexistent." Todoroki hisses.

"I'm counting on it," Takara answers.

"Besides, where are all your  bodyguards?" Todoroki asks.

Takara plasters a smug smirk on my face. "In the Power Kingdom. I'm all alone." Takara informs. Todoroki's eyebrows knit together.

"Did you..." Todoroki pauses, looking around to make sure no one's listening. "Run away from the Power Kingdom?" Todoroki whispers.

"Maybe," Takara says. Then Kendo comes out of the kitchen, with the Agedashi tofu.

"The chef's already had part of this prepared, so they just finished it up quickly," Kendo explains, as she approaches the table.

"Thank you." Takara thanks, and takes the plate of tofu from Kendo's hands.

"Todoroki, do you want your usual?" Kendo asks, turning to Todoroki. Takara wasn't surprised Todorki was here. He hated life in the palace, and would normally sneak out to see his friends. This restaurant was somewhere that was his style.

Todoroki nods wordlessly. "Should we be expecting anyone else?" Kendo asks.

"Three other people." Todoroki answers. Kendo nods in acknowledgment and goes back inside the kitchen.

"Who are we waiting for?" Takara asks, using a fork and a spoon to cut open the tofu.

"Some friends," Todoroki answers curtly.

After Todoroki's food had arrived all the chit-chat stopped, and the pair ate in silence.

A bit after that four people walked in and came to their table. One of the boys had wild dark green hair, emerald eyes, and freckles, the second boy had blonde hair, with a black streak in it, and eyes that matched his hair, there was a girl with brown hair that reached just down to the end of her neck, with big round eyes that matched her hair, and pink cheeks, the fourth person, a girl had purple hair and dark purple eyes with a dark and emo style to her clothing.