Battle training II

The first person that charged right into battle was Bakugo, he boosted himself with his explosions. I use my super hearing to hear Todoroki's footsteps, he made a full circle, around the area, but hid himself using the other buildings. For now, I'm just dodging Bakugo's punches and explosions. A huge slide of ice forms, Todoroki tries to reach my ball of hostages. I make it go higher, while still dodging Bakugo. " FIGHT ME ALREADY DAMMIT," Bakugo yells. I nod and get into a fighting stance. I shrink Bakugo's bones and hear him yell cry out in pain.

" You said to fight, and now I am, yet it hurts you, what type of hero can you be if that hurts you?" I ask, my iris' flash firey red, and I surround Bakugo in fire. Huge ice spikes come up from the ground, and I put up a silver shield. I light a flame in my palm and melt all the ice. I see Bakugo got out of my firewall around him, I make an ice cage around him, and do the same to Todoroki.

" VILLAIN TEAM WINS." All Might yells out. I melt the ice cages.

" And you guys were supposed to be the strongest students in the class, I guess that I have that position now," I say, with a smirk, I walk back to the monitor room and see everyone gaping at me.

" Is something wrong?" I ask.

" You just beat the two strongest people in the class." A brunette says.

" There is only one reason for that, and that's because they have to think more, strategize." I explain. I make five shields that spun around me so that I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Once battle training was finished, I put on my uniform and walked to my apartment behind UA, I looked through the fridge and saw we didn't have anything to eat, I sigh. I take my wallet and head towards the supermarket.

Suddenly, someone grabs my arm, and I'm yanked into an alleyway, I'm pinned against the wall. There's a black-haired man, with a patchwork face. " You should really pay more attention to your surroundings." The man says.

"Take your hands off of me," I growl.

"Why what are you going to do? Now that I have a closer look at you, you're much prettier than from afar." The man says, with a smirk.

" Someone like you shouldn't underestimate their opponent, after all, you don't seem like one of those small-time villains," I say.

" Well, what are you going to do if I don't take my hands off of you?" The man asks.

" Wouldn't you like to know?" I ask, in a teasing tone. The man loses it, a blue flame appears in his palm. My iris' flash red and I now have control over his own fire, I make it spread across his body. " Shouldn't you be able to control your own fire?" I ask, in a mocking tone. The man extinguished the fire and pinned me to the wall, again. The man inches closer to me, his face almost on top of mine, we're only inches away now. Unlike most people, I just stare right into his face, not avoiding it, although I can feel the beads of sweat on my forehead, I hate close contact.

"Get away from her!" I hear someone yell, and there's a gust of wind. The man moves to the side, and I see a head of green hair, who I learned is named Midoriya. I'm too shocked to do anything as the man runs away. I see Midoriya's finger is bruised.

" Oh, I'm sorry this is all my fault, let me see your finger." I apologize.

" It's o-ok it's n-not your fault." Midoriya stutters, he comes closer to me, and I take his hand into mine, I see that he blushes a bit but I don't mind. There's a glowing light and he's healed. " I just have one question, if your quirk is that powerful, why didn't you use it on him? You d-don't have to a-answer if it makes you uncomfortable." Midoriya asks.

" Close contact, like what he was doing, it makes me too uncomfortable, and I can't do anything," I answer. I don't wait for Midoriya to answer, and leave the alleyway, I speed toward the supermarket, and buy all my stuff. I speed back home.

" Rei, I'm back," I call out and slam the bag of snacks and real food down on the counter. Rei came rushing into the kitchen, then she sees my face.

" What's wrong?" Rei asks.

" Nothing, after I'm done with my homework, do you want to start training, for the sports festival?" I ask.

" Yes please," Rei says, she takes out the jumbo bag of gummy bears I bought, and goes to the living room, to watch TV. I finish my homework, and I look through my memories, to look through some of my childhood friends. I see someone that looks a bit familiar, and, not just from my memories, I age up the person from my memory, to see what they look like now, and I gasp when I see how it is.