Special Class!

" There is a special class on school grounds in a few days, I expect you all to be there. No information will be revealed about it." Mr. Aizawa says. He says the names of the first group of people and I'm part of it. It should be pretty easy, I take my bag and leave the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in my hero costume along with Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Aizawa explains that there's a villain in a jewelry store and an unknown amount of hostages. There are a bunch of cardboard cut-outs of police with guns. " Uraraka make yourself float and look in the window and tell us how many hostages and villains there are, using your fingers, on the left say how many villains there are and on the right say how many hostages there are," Midoriya says. Uraraka floats herself up there and looks through the window. On her left hand, she has one finger held up and on the right, she has three fingers held up. We bust into the jewelry store expecting a fight but the villain (All Might) has a knife in his stomach, there's blood surrounding it. Tsu puts the tips of her hair under All Mights nose and he chuckles, showing that he's only pretending.

" This must be part of the special class," Tsu says.

And so began Midoriya's analyzation, and at the same time Midoriya and I both say: " It was Midnight."

"I'll explain, Midnight you said you came in after the villain was here, even as a regular bystander you would notice something that would make you hesitant to come in, you'd maybe want to investigate a little more. So, you called the police, but you knew that they wouldn't come in time, so you decided to go inside to see if you could do something because you knew the villain from before, some kind of romance most likely, you knew that the villain would do something before the police would come. All Might knowing you would come in, ultimately killing himself, so as not to go to jail, or not to see you." I explain.

" Exactly," Midoriya concludes, everyone else just stares at us, probably wondering how we figured it out.

" Very good, both of you, but you all overlooked one important thing, even though the villain was dead you still had to tie up the body. Which gives you all zero points." Mr. Aizawa says we all look over to where All Might was supposed to be lying, and his supposedly dead body is missing. We all look outside and see All Might running away.

" Well, then I guess he didn't stay for you, Midnight." Midoriya shrugs.

" You were given a clue when Asui put her hair under his nose when he laughed that was a sign he was supposed to be alive, in the training exercise." Mr. Aizawa explains. " Teachers, get ready for the next group."

" Do you guys think I did good? I think I might have gone overboard." Present Mic asks the other teachers and they continue talking.

Then Momo texts the girls of class 1-a group chat telling us to meet her at this cafe in the evening, meaning I still have a few hours before I have to go there. I go back to my apartment and decide to take a shower, because of how dirty I got.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later I'm out of my shower and pick a nice outfit, I notice a letter on my desk addressed to me. I open it up and skim over the letter, and another paper falls out, I look at it and gasp. I get dressed and then find the cafe seeing all the other girls there. " Good news girls, my family got tickets to the I-expo, two for them and one for me. They said they wouldn't be able to go so they said I can choose who to give their tickets too. Unfortunately, I don't have enough tickets for all of you so we can do rock paper scissors to see who the other two tickets go to." Momo explains.

" You can count me and Rei out I got a ticket from... a friend, they said they would be too busy to go and he gave me his two tickets," I say.

" Wow, Takara you have amazing friends!" Hagakure exclaims. Momo made Hagakure signs to use for the rock paper scissors. After a few minutes, it was decided that Uraraka and Jirou would get to use Momo's parents' tickets.

BONUS! 1-A chat

(these 1-a chat stuff will help pull the story along, especially for filler chapters I think you guys can all guess who everyone is I don't think I need to put an index for their internet names)

Pikachu: Hey you guys want to go to the beach? As a class

Manly Man: Yeah we haven't done anything as a class yet

Office supplies: How about we go to the beach in two days?

Sonic: Yes! It will be an amazing experience that will bring our class together

Ponytail Politics: I think Sero is right and two days will give us time to prepare

Blue riot: I'm down, we just have to make sure everyone comes

Kermit: I'll come

Disco ball: I will grace you all with my presence

Takara's headphones: count me in

Takara: I'll come

Alien creature: Yeah!

Time bomb: As if I'd spend a day with all you losers

Pikachu: C'mon Bakugo

Tail dude: send Kirishima to drag him to come with us, and I'll come too

Manly man: Don't worry I'm already walking to his house to get him

Pervert trash: All the girls of 1-A in bathing suits? Count me in

Floaty Mochi: Mineta it's fine you don't have to come, I'm coming by the way

Zookeeper: I'm going to come too if it's okay

Stealth Ninja: It's fine Koda, I'm going to come too!

(time skip to after everyone says their coming)

Alien creature: Can't wait to see everyone at the beach

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The Bonus part of this chapter brought this chapter from like 850 words to 1,000. Who is the mysterious friend that Takara got a ticket to the I-expo from? Ngl you're probably not gonna find out until after the villain's base raid arc. Also, if anyone is confused about who the names are for in the bonus part, just tell me and I'll make an index.