1v1 II

Takara POV

It's time for my fight with Iida. He probably won't try to hurt me, he can't immobilize me, and I would never surrender. He'll probably try to push me out of bounds, I have the perfect plan for that. Our match has just started, and Iida's already rushing towards me, using his engines, he keeps pushing me, and when we're just a foot away from the edge I backflip over him, and he runs out of bounds. " IIDA RUNS OUT OF BOUNDS AND TAKARA WINS." Present Mic yells, I walk back to the stands and I'm immediately congratulated.

Takara POV

It's time for my match against Todoroki, he'll try to immobilize me immediately, I'm sure of it. The match starts, and I was right, he stomps his right foot, and tries to encase me in ice, I make a flame in my palm, and it spreads to the rest of my body, melting the ice. " I'm not an easy opponent, hopefully, you actually thought out a plan, instead of just thinking you can easily take me down," I say. Then I activate Storm, my eyes glow white, and lightning strikes, barely missing Todoroki. Todoroki puts up a huge ice shield, and I stop using storm.

 " I think it'll be too long using quirks, maybe, we should just put this down to brute strength," I suggest. Todoroki runs at me, and I put up a shield.

Narrator POV

What Takara didn't know was that she was being closely watched by a pair of cerulean eyes

Takara POV

I just keep running at Todoroki making waves of flames, until he steps out of bounds. I go back up to the stands, and before anyone can say anything I shoot them all a glare. I suddenly get really tired, so I lean back and fall asleep.

                                                 ***

I wake up and see everyone around me. " WHO WOKE ME UP?" I yell.

"..."

" Oh wait it's my match against Bakugo," I say.

" How'd you know Bakugo won?" Ojirou asks.

" Isn't it obvious? Tokoyami's weakness is light, even if he was good at hand to hand, Bakugo has the advantage of being able to use his quirk." I say. Instead of going down the stairs, I jump down from the edge, and land right where I'm supposed to be. The match starts and Bakugo immediately rushes forward.

Bakugo POV

I rush forward, but Takara's eyes become completely white. A minute later her eyes go back to normal, and then she falls back, unconscious. " Takara is unconscious, Bakugo wins!" the perverted-ass hero says.

Rei POV

" What happened to Takara?" Kaminari asks.

" Rei do you know what happened? You know Takara better than anyone." Kirishima says, there are murmurs of agreement all around.

"She saw the future. Usually, she would be able to stay conscious, but, when it's something that's hard for her brain to comprehend, she goes unconscious." I explain.

Takara's unconscious mind's POV

I can't believe what I saw, the future is disgusting and twisted, but there's no way to change what I saw, the future is set in stone after all.

3rd POV

When anyone tried to give Takara her medal it didn't work, a blue barrier appeared around her body, and only Rei was able to give her the medal.

" Why did that happen?" Kirishima asks.

" Usually when Takara's knocked unconscious, her body puts an invisible forcefield around herself, and only the people she trusts can get past it," Rei explains.

" Why doesn't she trust anyone?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just really wanted to get a chapter out, I've been really busy reading stories if you guys want a list of stories you should check out I'll put my list of fanfics that appear in my recommendations:

-7. Enjoy the silence [ BNHA]

-6. Chasing shadows my hero academia

-5. I love'd you || BNHA

-4. Unrelated // BNHA

-4. Blade empress

-3. Heart of a hero

-2. The darker the night the brighter the stars

-1. Safety // Bnha

0. A hero's wish {my hero Academia}

1 remember me {Bakugo x OC}

2. vigilante

3. What did you do to me

4. Freeze

6. legends

9. The lost twin

81. Bnha crystal guardian

82. Found {Todoroki x OC}

83. If only memories could be erased

84. Mine; bakugo katski

85. Chasing shadows || My hero academia

86. White shadows ( mha fan-fic)

87. Maigo- A BNHA OC story

88. Becoming a hero || Boku no hero academia

89. Bakugo sister

90. From Ashes to flames

91. Safety (Katski bakugo x oc) BOOK ONE OF THE EXPLOSIVE GLITCH SERIES

92. The sister of shoto todoroki

93. Snake queen

94. Classified- BNHA oc story

95. Flames (bnha x oc)

don't mind the numbers