Beach time!

(A/N: So, I just realized in the last chapter I forgot to put a special message so here it is:

Everybody is pretty on the inside and outside no matter what don't let nobody bring u down ;3 ok mean people and stuff were messed up and other bad people in the world ya there fucked up I get ya ya I know I forgot to put that down I'm sorry everyone is pretty inside and outside I don't care if you say your not you're ok never bring yourself down cause you're making it worse for yourself :/ I did have to delete a few parts but other than that this is the exact comment, hope it makes everyone who reads this feel better)
It's finally the day of the beach, and I had to buy a new swimsuit, It's not that I don't know how to swim, I just don't like to swim. I got a one-piece that's black. I put on shorts and a shirt over my swimsuit. I got a bag and put in an extra change of clothes, a towel, and sunglasses. Once I got to the beach I saw almost everyone from our class. " Hey, Takara!" Mina waves me over.

I come over to them and spread out my towel on the sand, and took my sunglasses out, putting them on. " Hi guys, where is everyone else?" I ask, 3 people were missing, those three people being: Kirishima, Bakugou and Jirou. Right as I ask that Jirou comes with a bag on her shoulder wearing a dark purple one-piece, good to know I'm not alone wearing a one-piece. I lay down, with my sunglasses on and-with my quirk- moved the sand around me away from me. Then I transformed into my cat form.

As a cat I have soft white fur and vibrant green eyes, I curl up and start to fall asleep. "Takara just turns into a cat randomly?" I tune out the rest of the comments and actually start falling asleep before I hear: "WHY AM I FORCED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU LOSERS?!" I transform out of my cat form and into a human, realizing I wouldn't be able to take a nap anytime soon.

" Can you shut up some people are actually trying to sleep," I say rubbing my eyes. I see Kirishima there with him. They're both wearing shirts with swimming trunks instead of shorts.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Bakugo asks.

" For you to shut up," I answer, laying back down.

" You gotta admit that was good," Kirishima says, laughing.

"EXTRA HAVE A SWIMMING CONTEST WITH ME TO THE WEIRD ROCK!" Bakugo demands. He was talking about the huge rock far off into the water.

I groan. " I was trying to avoid this today but so what," I say. I teleport off my clothes(remember that she had her bathing suit under) and reveal my one-piece. I see a light blush tint Bakugo's cheeks. The perverted grape rushes up to me, ogling me while drooling.

" Takara you know you should've put on a two-piece, it would look so much better on you," Mineta says.

I kneel down to his level and say: "You know what should happen to perverts like you?" he vigorously shakes his head, while drooling. I swing my arm back and punch him so hard, that he flies far into the ocean. Tsu's out there, she can save him, if she wants. " Now that that's over we can start our swimming contest," I say, and start stretching. He takes his shirt off, and I feel my face heat up, I turn around and start facing towards the ocean until my blush recedes.

We're both in the water, and waiting for Kirishima to tell us to start. " READY...GO!" Kirishima yells, and we both shoot out like bullets, and the pain begins, but I pull through, and I get to the rock, faster than Bakugo. I see him struggling because of how bad the waves are here.

Bakugo gets to the rock after I've already made myself comfortable, I offer my hand out for him, and he gladly takes it. I pull him onto the rock and he makes himself comfortable. Bakugo looks over at me and has a shocking realization.  His eyes skim all the cuts all over my body.

" It's okay, they'll heal, but I heard something I didn't know was possible, did Bakugo Katsuki really just apologize for something he did? Wow." I tease.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know I ended this chapter off at a not very cliffhanger point, but all I have to say is that Takara's day ended off on a good note, also I updated because on October 1st it's a character bday and I want to post the chapter with that person in that chapter it would be timed perfectly, now I'm gonna go start on the next chapter and draw the character, oh and before I forget let me put the nightcore comment:

Boys: Girls stay in the kitchen!

Girls: Lives Longer*

Boys: Why do you live longer?

Girls: Because none of your business...

Girls Minds: Because we have knives... This is why... Girls live longer. Logical answer...

Copyrighted comment not for likes, but for something.. bY /

This was the best I could get in the short time span I had to write this sry and this is not mine.