Cultural Festival

Mirio and Midoriya were supposed to show Eri around the school so she wouldn't get freaked out when she comes for the festival. I wanted to come too, but Momo and I need to work on our synchronization on the piano. And that's what Momo and I were doing.

The dance team was practicing in the common room with the band, and so far, we were doing, okay. Mina still needed to teach the rest of the dance team the right moves, but other than that we were doing fine. 

Eri and Mirio appeared outside the dorms, and all of us took a break to see them. After talking with them for a bit Momo and I decided to go back into the dorms to practice, just us two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so Momo and I finished practicing, and I went back up to my room to get some of the homework that was assigned a few days ago done.

(The next part of this will be another 1-A chat thing)

Ponytail Politics: Good news everyone! Soon we're going to get the space to practice on the stage

Alien Creature: now the dance team can practice too!

Takara: Cool

Iida: Yes, this is wonderful, now we can work on our concert on a stage!

(End)

The texts came flying in, the majority of it being about how excited everyone was to practice on a stage, and most were pretty repetitive. Momo said we were going to start practicing on the stage tomorrow, and for everyone to get a good night's rest. It was only 3:00 PM, so I decided to go out and do something.

I haven't been to Yuzuki's cafe in a while, but I always go there whenever I want something to eat, and I want something different today. I could get pizza, but Japan doesn't have amazing pizza, and I want something good.

Eventually, I end up going on my phone and searching up some popular restaurants or eating places. I found popular soba and ramen place and decided to go over there. There was only one problem. This place was across the city. It was going to be a long evening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it's the weekend, we all got up at around eleven-with the exception of Momo, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Bakugo-and as soon as we were done with breakfast we went over to where we were going to be doing our concert.

The room was huge, with a stage at the very end, that had all our instruments. Everyone who was here was talking on the stage. Momo noticed me and turned to me. "Takara, we were just discussing what the band should wear."

"We've narrowed it down to two options." Kaminari turns to me and lifts two different shirts. One is orange, and the other is yellow.

I take the shirts out of his hands and feel the material of each shirt, but they both feel the same. "Texture is the same..." I mumble, then look up from the shirt. "Momo, did you make these?" I ask. She blushes before nodding. "The texture is nice."

Both of the materials are nice but the colors... "The orange one. Hardly anyone looks good in yellow." I say, finally.

"Orange it is," Jirou says. Then I turn to Momo.

"What about the dance team, and the special effects team?" I ask.

"They'll get separate uniforms," Momo reassured me.

"Speaking of the special effects team, don't we need to get them here so that we can start practicing together?" Kaminari asks. I nod, but it seems we don't need to go anywhere as the special effects team walks in.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Kirishima exclaims at the entrance, along with the rest of the special effects team.

"All of you guys need to get in place, and then all that will be left is the dance team," I explain. They nod and set to work getting into their places and all of us in the band, stand by our instruments, or in Bakugo's case, sit.

"Okay, we'll start without the dance team first," Jirou says, fixing her microphone. Honestly, all of us adored hearing her sing, even if she was pretty shy, she sang really well. If being a hero didn't work out for her, she could always try singing, even if she was shy.

Bakugo starts on the drums, and then the rest of the band slowly comes in, and then Jirou with her amazing singing voice.

I didn't notice the dance team until we finished the song. It had been a long time since I was so into the music I didn't notice everyone around me. The rest of the class started clapping, and I admit it was weird having all eyes on me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the next day and I'm growing nervous waiting for Midoriya. He left to go get some rope and something else that he needed this morning, but the concert is about to start, and he's still not here. Knowing Midoriya, something happened to him, but I really hope he'll be able to make it on time.

Midoriya makes it only five minutes before our concert starts, and luckily no one had enough time to complain to him about how he was too late. He had just enough time to change into the dancing outfit and get on stage.

(Just in case you need something to jog your memory:

This is the song that Jirou sang. Just imagine Takara at the piano with Momo. Or don't I really don't care)

Bakugo started with the drums and Momo and I joined in, and then Jirou did too, with her amazing singing voice. In the middle of it, all the special effects team started doing their thing, making the fake snow, and Midoriya carrying Aoyama as a living disco ball.

I didn't see a lot of it but I saw some out of it out of my peripheral vision. At the very end of the song Jirou ended with a short guitar riff, and then the curtains closed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. That went amazing. There were no slip-ups, everyone played their notes correctly, and Jirou tied it all together with her beautiful singing.

We spent the rest of the day trying out what everyone else was doing. 1-C did a haunted house, there was an obstacle course, 1-B did some sort of weird play that was just a mash-up of a lot of old books and movies, one class did a restaurant, and Hado won the beauty pageant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I think I might end the book, after my own mini-arc. Also, I published an AU book, where I'm also going to put chapters of Takara's childhood, because I use those to make her more real and relatable for me, and I really want you guys to have that too. I've only posted one chapter so far, but I'm working on the next one.