Chapter 6

*Sorry the chapters are short, they will begin to get longer don't worry*

I woke up to my phone ringing and noticed it was Nate. I pulled my phone off the charger, and annoyingly answered it. 1) he was a douchebag last night so I don't really want to talk to him 2) he woke me up.

"What do you want Nate?" I ask

"Damn someone's grumpy, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I could come over" he says, with a chuckle, being the oblivious person he is.

"I don't know, Nathan" I say, obviously not in the mood to talk to him.

"Well, too bad I'm already here, come open the door" he says, then hangs up.

I slip out of bed, and throw some sweatpants over my bare legs. I head over and open the door, where sure enough, Nate was standing there.

"Hey" he smiles, damn he was in a good mood today, kinda like he just had amazing sex last night.

"Hi" I mumble, heading to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"What's your problem?" He remarks.

"My problem," I scoff "well it seems to be you, Nate"

"Can you stop acting like a bitch?" He asks, rolling his eyes.

"Right when you stop acting like a douchebag" I say.

"Is this about Meghan?" He groans, annoyingly.

"You know what? Yeah, yeah it is. You flirted with me all the fucking time Nate, called me beautiful, we almost kissed god knows how many times. Is this what you do to all your little toys?" I snap, my voice raising at each word.

"You are not one of those girls, Erin" Nate pleads.

"Hell yeah I'm not, I'm not going to let you walk all over me and always get your way. You are a fuckboy Nate, and I deserve much better, but here I am, still fucking in love with you" I yell, my eyes widening at what I just confessed.

"I-I..." Nate tries to get something out.

"You're incapable of a relationship, you wouldn't know what love is if I got shoved so far up your ass that it came out your mouth. So I'm done playing your games, I'm a 21 year old woman. It's time for me to settle down with someone that actually knows how to commit to something" I say, quickly wiping the tears that have fallen.

"IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND, THATS ALL ITS EVER GOING TO FUCKING BE" Nate snaps, grabbing a hold of my wrist.

I flinch at his yelling, and his pretty hard grip on my wrist. Memories quickly come flooding back from my past abusive relationship, I know Nate would never hurt me like that, but it's a sensitive topic.

"Nate, let go of me!" I yell, yanking my arm out of his grip. I see jack walk into the kitchen, as a surprised look comes over his face.

"Nate, you better leave before things gets worse" jack says, pushing Nate back.

"Erin, I-" Nate begins.

"Nate I said fucking leave before I beat the shit out of you" jack raises his voice, and he obeys, leaving the apartment.

Jack quickly wraps his arms protectively around me, as I sob into his chest.

"What happened?" Jack asks.

"I-I told him I love him, and other stuff" I say between tears.

"You what?" Jack asks, surprised.

"Yup, I'm in love with your jackass of a best friend"