Chapter 47

Intense chapter, get ready 😉

I wake up without Nate in the bed, meaning he must be downstairs. I get out of bed, and freshen up before heading downstairs.

"She has risen!" Jack yells from the couch, where he's playing xbox with Kate.

"Shut up," I say, sticking my tongue out at him like a 5 year old.

I head over to the kitchen, where I find my mom and Nate making breakfast, which I find adorable.

"Morning my loves," I say, pecking Nate's lips, then hugging my mom.

"Morning sweetie," Ny mom says in her normal perky voice.

"Whatcha makin?" I ask, peeking over Nate's shoulder.

"Pancakes and bacon," Nate smiles, mixing the ingredients together.

After chatting for awhile in the kitchen with my momma and Nate, breakfast was ready and we all headed to the kitchen to eat.

"Lovebirds, breakfast is ready," I announce to Kate and Jack, and they come join us at the table.

We all eat while making small talk throughout the room about random things.

"What do you want to do today?" Nate asks me, as everyone else is in a conversation.

"I don't know, I'm pretty tired, do you just wanna chill for now?" I ask and Nate nods.

"Sounds perfect," Nate says, shooting me one of his famous dimple smiles. "My mom wants us to come over tomorrow for a cookout, my whole family's going to be there."

"That sounds awesome, I love your family," I smile, taking a last bite of my pancakes.

"And they love you," Nate smiles. "Especially stew, I'm pretty sure he has a crush on you, which is just creepy." Nate says and I laugh.

"Hm, speaking of, I've been thinking of leaning you for Stew," I jokingly stay.

"Oh really, have fun in jail," Nate laughs at our age difference.

I laugh, as I put the dishes in the sink and we head upstairs to watch some Netflix. I convince Nate to watch Pitch Perfect with me, surprisingly.

/////

After watching a few movies, Jack and Kate come into my room.

"We're bored, we should do something," Kate whines.

"I'm down, how about the mall?" I ask, thinking of all the memories I have at that mall.

"Just like highschool," Jack laughs. "Be ready in 30."

Nate and I each get out of bed, and start getting ready. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a crop top. I did light makeup, and straightened my hair.

"Ready?" I ask Nate and he nods.

We head downstairs where Kate and Jack soon meet us. We all pile into jacks old car, and head to the mall, jamming out to music on the way.

"We used to come here like everyday after school," I tell Kate and Nate as we get out of the car.

"It was like the hangout for our friend group," Jack laughs and i nod.

We walk around for awhile, stopping in a store every once and awhile.

"I am not going in Victorias Secret," Jack pleads.

"Fine, y'all go I'm your stores, then we will meet you in a little bit," Kate suggest and we all agree, heading our separate ways.