Chapter 55

I wake up, and hear Nate's soft snores next to me, meaning he's still asleep. I grab my phone off the nightstand, and check my Twitter. I start seeing tweets about the engagement, how do the fans know about this? .

"Whatcha doin baby?" Nate asks, causing me to jump.

"I'm just on Twitter, and I'm pretty sure the fans already know about our engagement," I laugh, shaking my head.

"God, they're good," Nate chuckles. "Should we just confirm it?"

"Already?" I ask.

"Yeah I mean, they already figured it out. Plus, you and me both like to be straight up with our fans," Nate says and I nod.

"Okay," I agree.

I picked out a picture that we took last night of us kissing, and my holding up my hand to show the ring. With the caption: Yes, Nate and I are engaged. Thank you guys for the continual support, we love you! ❤️

Nate goes and retweets it, and I get off my phone knowing it's about to blow up with tweets from fans, and haters.

Cooper then comes running into our room, and jumps up onto our bed. He crawls onto Nate and starts attacking him with kisses.

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen," I laugh as Nate struggles to get him to stop.

"I'll let him out," I say, getting out of bed.

"I'll come too, we can take him on a walk," Nate smiles, scooping Cooper up in his arms.

We each slip on some clothes, and head out for our walk. We just walk around the trail outside our apartment.

"It looks like it's going to rain," I say, looking at the dark clouds that have appeared.

Just a few moments after, it starts to downpour on us, already getting us pretty wet.

"Shit," Nate chuckles. "Hop on," he says, squatting down so I can hop onto his back.

I hop onto his back, and squeal as he starts to make a run for it. Cooper runs just as fast as Nate right next to us.

"Thank god," I laugh as we arrive at our apartment, I go to unlock the door but Nate stops me.

"Ya know, I've always wanted to kiss you in the rain," Nate says, as his lips hover over mine as it pours on us.

"You're so cliche," I laugh, connecting our lips.

We kiss for a few seconds, then Cooper starts barking at us. I don't think he understands the concept of kissing, because he doesn't seem to enjoy when Nate and I do it.

"I'm soaked," I laugh as we finally make it inside.

"Same," Nate chuckles, as he throws me a towel.

/////

"We have to get ready for the party," I say, pausing the movie.

"Fineee," Nate groans, as we each head to the bathroom.

Jack and Kate are throwing us a party to celebrate the engagement, as Jack said. Which was probably just an excuse for a party, but I'm down either way.

Nate and I take a quick shower, then I get out and blowdry my hair. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts with a crops top and white converse.

I curl my hair, then add some makeup.

"You look stunning," Nate says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks, but you need to get dressed mister, we're going to be late," I laugh.

Nate gets dressed in a pair of khakis and a tshirt, and we head out to the uber that we called so we can each drink as much as we want.

We pull up to Jack's house, and notice that there's a lot of people here, that probably don't even know who Nate and I are and that we're engaged.

Nate jogs over to my door, and opens it for me. As I get out, we intertwine fingers, and head up to the house.

"Aye look who's here," Jack yells, pulling me into a hug and doing some handshake with Nate.

"Let's go get a drink," I say, pulling Nate over to all the alcohol in the kitchen.

Nate makes me some kind of drink, that actually tasted pretty good.

"I'm going to go play beer pong with the guys," Nate says and I nod.

"Okay, I'll go find Kate and Andrea," I smile, pecking his lips. "Don't do anything stupid."

"Okay mom," he winks.

I roll my eyes at Nate, then make my way to find the girls. I finally spot Kate talking to Arden, Andrea, and Emily in the living room.

"Hey girls," I smile, hugging each of them.

We all talk for awhile, just catching up. I haven't seen Andrea, or any of the other girls in that case for awhile, so it was nice to catch up with my best friends.

"I fucking love this song!" Andrew raves as trap queen starts to play.

We all make our way to the dance floor, and starts dancing crazily together and rapping the words. More and more songs come on, and we keep dancing and having a good time.

"I'm going to go get a drink," I yell over the music, and they all nod.

I make my way to the kitchen, which no one else was in. I pour myself yet another alcoholic beverage into the red solo cup. I take a sip, as I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind, and I tense up.

"Hey, lil mama it's just me," the familiar sound of Nate's raspy voice whispers into my ear.

Nate brushed my hair from one side of my neck to the other, and begins placing soft kisses to my exposed skin. I close my eyes, taking in all the pleasure his touch gives me.

"Let's get out of here," Nate whispers and I nod. "Good, cause I already called an uber."

I laugh, as he leads me through the crowd of people and out to the car. The ride home went fast, it was mainly our intoxicated selves making out in the back seat. Sorry uber driver.

Right as Nate unlocks the door, I press him against the wall and connect our lips roughly. Nate moans through the kiss, which turns me on more.

"Bedroom," Nate whispers and I nod.

We each make our way up to the bedroom.

"Sorry bud, you can't come in," Nate says to Cooper, closing the door.

"Where were we?" I smirk, pushing Nate down onto the bed.