10. First Performance

"Get in there Emily!" Ryan ordered. He gave her over to Bryan and Debra who were ready to get her started for their first performance which would be in an hour. "I've been prepping her all week and she still needs some training. Ryan said looking at her. "Come over here sweetie." Emily couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. She was terrified. "I wanna go home." She said covering herself since she was half naked. "Stop the crying Emily, you are not good for business if you are crying like that." Ryan snapped. "Come on sweetie, stand up a little straighter. And I want you to start learning to walk in these heels here." Debra forced Emily into these odd looking heels. 

Emily still couldn't stop the tears but she had to gather herself up a bit. She stood in the heels and it took some getting used to but she was able to master walking in them. She was then taken over to a chair where she was branded which made her scream in agony. The brand was that of the signatures FS for Freak Show. and then she was tattooed Ryan's Girl on her lower back. She was in horrible pain but she calmed herself down enough to try and keep herself from getting punished. 

After all that it was show time. "listen to them Emily, can you hear the applause? The people, they will love you here. Get out there and start to sing. We got the words on the board above you, don't worry no one will see them only you." Ryan slapped her butt making her get out there seeing lots of faces. People came to watch a good show. Emily could feel the urge to scream for help to come out but she knew she couldn't. 

Before she could begin she felt Ryan come up behind her. "Scream for help and I will see to it that you will be working with one leg and then you will be a freak then. I don't wanna have to do that to you Em, so be a good girl for me and you will have a reward tonight." Ryan kissed her cheek and ran behind the curtains. 

The music began and the words appeared on screen for Emily to start singing. It was a song that she wasn't sure of but she started singing following the band that played behind her. 

'I'm a fancy lady ya'll. I'm a fancy girl.'

'I wear pink lipstick with a high heels to match.'

'Ya'll can't catch this fancy lady, I'm too good for you.'

'Catch me and I'll blow you away with my fancy kisses.'

'Just one night with me couldn't be wrong, cause I'm a fancy lady.'

The songs weren't long just short but when Emily was done singing this song the audience stood up clapping for her. After that she was taken in the back applauded by Ryan and Debra and Bryan. "Good job sweetheart. You did good." Debra clapped hugging Emily. 

"You get a reward tonight Emily. I will walk with you around the circus." Emily smiled at this, thinking she could get attention but that was too good to be true she kept telling herself. 

"Get her in a wig, I don't want anyone to recognize her." Ryan said handing her over to Debra. Debra took Emily to the changing room to find all sorts of costumes, wigs and weird stuff. That's when she saw two sisters. 

Kathy and Addy two sisters who were conjoined at the side, no way could they ever be separated but they were beautiful to Emily they were. "Oh just ignore them dear, find a wig and then call for me." Debra said leaving Emily alone. "Great performance." Said Kathy who was on the left. "Thanks." "Who are you?" Addy asked. "My name is Emily Banks." Emily said opening up a bit. The sisters looked at her. "Ryan's girl huh?" The both said together in unison. "Yeah. unfortunately." Emily said feeling the tears coming back on. She quickly grabbed a blond wig trying it on and looking at herself in the mirror. 

"You should be careful being his girl, most never stay with him long." Kathy said. "What do you mean?" Emily asked. "He collects then he sells." Addy spoke softly. "Sells? Well, he has been taking pictures of me." Emily said confused. "Oh my, Emily you aren't here by sheer will are you hun?" Addy asked. "No, I was kidnapped." Emily whispered. "Oh my!" Kathy shrieked. "You got to help me." Emily asked in tears. "We can't." Kathy and Addy both said feeling sorry for Emily. 

Debra came back in. "Emily? Are you ready honey?" She asked. "Yes." "Oh my, you look wonderful dear. Ryan will like it. Come, come your chariot awaits my dear." Debra said putting on a fake British accent for show. 

"She must be helped sister." Addy spoke. "We will help her, we gotta get the other freaks to know about this." The sisters pulled out their phone txting their friends about Emily. "WE ARE IN!" They all txt back. 

(Liking the story so far? Leave a comment down below. LOL)