Twenty

Yesh twenty chapters!!! 25 more chapter to go!! ♥️♥️
Comment ideas! and if you have a story comment I will make you a cover ☺️

m a t t

Today we are leaving LA. Our next stop is New York, New York. Fun.

-

I walked on to the plane. I looked down at my ripped ticket. Thanks for that Nash.

Seat 17 first class. OoooO first class sparing to expense Bart.

Finally.

I opened the curtain and found seat 17. I sat in this fancy ass seat. I was so tired from last night. I couldn't sleep at all, Veronica was on my mind all night long. I hope she still feels the same way. If I was her. I would never forgive me, but I am me and I really want her back.

s t r a n g e r (😏😏)

"Matthew Espinosa will pay."

"Matthew Espinosa will not escape my wrath!"

"I need to take a selfie to express my mood"

Snaps a picture on her phone.

"Perfect!"

I post it to Instagram.

"Matthew Espinosa! Will love me!!"

(No it is not me. It is another person. You will find out in this chapter!)

v e r o n i c a

I check my phone before the plane takes off. I scroll through my mentions on Twitter and then I tweet.

@VeronicaRoss: heading to New York wish us luck 😘

Matt favorites it and retweets it. Wow Matt that was fast. (Lol that's what she said. Okay I will stop now)

I open Instagram. I see that Madison beer posted a selfie. The caption was

Mõod = angry

(Hint! Hint!)

The lady on the speaker says in a cheery voice.

"We are about to take off. Please turn on airplane mode, and buckle your seat belts"

Wow first class is way better.

-

Half way through the flight.

"You may get up to go to the food room." The amazing flight attendant said. Oh hell yes I am going to get more food. We have 2 and a half more hours of the flight.

-
I get my food and seat back in my seat. Once a sit back down I decide I should do my homework that my school sent me and Matt. While we where away on tour. Lets start with some easy shit. Biology. Sure why not.

-
Okay not as easy as I thought. I hate biology! Fuck dat life. I started calculus homework.

-
Yup. I hate school now. Calc is easy though.
(Yeah no)

But biology. Oh fuck no!

-

We land in New York. I finished all my homework. I need to start running again. Huh.

My phone dinged. I took out my phone and saw that Madison beer tweeted

@madisonbeer: heading to New York to hang out with some old friends. Hope to see you guys there! 😘♥️

Why do I follow her I hate her! I don't know why. But I do!

m a d i s o n

"Matthew will get with me while I am in New York...there is no doubt about it. He will just hurt 'her' and then he will try to fix it and it won't work out with them and he will come right back to me." I said maniacally. I then laughed evil.

n a s h
I got to my hotel room that I am sharing with Veronica and Diana. While I am walking up to my room. I run into someone.

"Oh gosh. I am so sorry." I said to them. I look up and see....Madison? EWW! Madison!

"Hey, Nash"
"Oh......hey.....Madison." I say awkwardly.

Okay that's where I will end it
I hope you guys liked it. I tried to make it long. I just have too much shit to do. I love you guys. And omfg I got 12k reads and 500 votes!!!! How the hell did that happen!!!

☀️syd☀️