Nine

Okay so I am getting like over 200 reads a day so maybe I should update more often like once a day so here is the chapter.

x m a t t x
I finshed getting dressed. I put on my red flannel, white vans and a black and red SnapBack.
I got out of the bathroom and saw Veronica again. I walked up to her and asked her to get ready for our dinner date because somehow we spent all of our time sleeping and showering. She grabbed her dress and went into the bathroom to change.

x v e r o n i c a x
I grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and grabbed my nice dress outfit. I got into my dress and stepped out of the bathroom. (Ohh YA the dress is in the media box 👏)
I felt Matt's eyes on me. Well I guess that's a good thing.

x m a t t x
She walked out of the bathroom. A puff of steam came out. She came closer to me.

Damn she looked hot

"Thanks" Veronica said.

Did I say that out loud

"Yea you did" She answered for me.
"Dammit" I said
"Hey it is okay I thought it was cute" she told me.
"Ohh okay" I said back the a sly look.

-
We got in my car and drove to the special place

x v e r o n i c a x
We drove out of the the black top parking lot and onto the smooth road.
"Matt where are we going?"
"You will see" he responded.
"Well then" 😑
"Veronica" 😑
"What" 😂
"Really" 😑
"What Matt?" 😂
"I hate you" 😑
"You love me" 😘
"Okay your right" 😏

(Those emojis where their faces 👏👏)

"Put this on" Matt said handing me a blindfold.
"Really do I have to" I sighed.
"Yes"
I put it on my eyes and put my hand in his hand so I won't fall when I got out of the car. Matt opened the door and hd my hand and walked me to some where (over the rainbow! 🌈)

The blindfold was taken off my eyes to revel a picnic.
"Matt this is too cute!"
"Thanks. Your to cute." He said tapping my nose. I blushed and sat down. I put my head so he could see me blushing.

"Don't hide your blushing. It is cute" Matt told me taking two finger and pulling my head up.

-
"Thanks for the picnic Matt" I said
"Yeah no problem"
"We should get going right" I asked
"No! Not yet there is one more special aspect still going into place." Matt told me.
"Okay?" He told me.
"Okay." I said
(I'm sorry I had to!)

x m a t t x
"I have to tell you something and ask you something"
"Alright"
"So. You need to know that...I am a famous Viner and have millions and millions of fans."
"I figured that out when I saw your Twitter blow up while you where getting dressed." Veronica laughed.
"Don't worry Matt. I am fine with this" she said.
"Okay now we can go back" I told her
"Wait what about the other thin-" she cut off.
She looked at the roses and read them.
"Yes..." She said quite
"What" I asked
"Yes..I will be your girlfriend!" She exclaimed. She ran up and jumped on me and hugged me.
Her lips crashed on to mine and we connected. Butterflies...no sparks...no fireworks and explosions surrounded us. We pulled away. She got down and hopped in the car. I got into the car with my...girlfriend 😍 <-- Matt's face.

Thanks for reading and I will update again tomorrow so hope you enjoyed see YA tomorrow I probably won't write on Christmas Day tho 👏👏 okay

Ily

Bye

-Sydney-
Message me your KIK and I will kik you 💁💁