Twenty three

m a t t h e w

Madison was all over me still.

"Madison....Madison.....MADISON! Get the fuck off of me" I had to yell at her.

I slid my clothes back on and ran to the event. As far away as I can get from Madison.

k r i s t e n

I don't know what happened between Matthew and Veronica, but I don't think it's good.

"Hey" Veronica said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Um..er..what is it?" I say kinda awkwardly.

"Do you want to come up on stage?" Veronica said sweetly

"Yeah! That would be awesome." I say super exited. I squeal inside, but she doesn't know that.

v e r o n i c a

"Okay Kristen. Sit down here on stage. I hope you didn't come with anyone." I said cringing

"I didn't. Don't worry" she said laughing

"Okay. When they start calling us out then we will come out on stage with you."

-

Matt came into the room. At this point I had already told everyone what happened. The room went silent.

Like dead silent

They started to call names.

PRAISE THE MOTHERFUCKING LORD

"Nash." Everyone cheered.

"Veronica." Everyone cheered.

"Matthew." Everyone cheered.

"Carter." Everyone cheered.

"Cameron." He came out on a scooter (pretend 😂) everyone cheered.

"Jack and Jack." Everyone cheered.

"Shawn." Everyone cheered.

"Taylor." Everyone cheered.

"Aaron." Everyone cheered.

"And our special guest....Madison beer." Everyone was dead silent. I tried to stifle a laugh, but it didn't work. I full on cried I laughed so hard. Everyone started to join me.

-

We eventually died down the laughter. And Madison looked PISSED. The ginger dude handed me a microphone. I gladly took it and said "Hello New York!" They all cheered.
I walked and air in the stage criss cross.
"Aye! Guys! Get yo asses ova her." I said into the microphone. They all came and sat criss cross with me.

"Okay so we are gonna have you guys ask us questions." I said

"Okay." I said putting the microphone down. "Can you give people this microphone and have us call on people and have them ask the questions?" I asked the ginger dude.

"Yeah. We will go do that now." He said taking the microphone.

"Okay first question!" Nash said.

"Swag. Let's do it." Taylor said making me laugh.

"You guys are weird." I said into Carter's microphone.

"Okay first question" Carter said.

"You in the green shirt." Carter said pointing to a girl.

Alright here we go. I said to myself.

I hope you guys like this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

Ily guys!!! 😘😘

- Syd ☁️