Nineteen

Guys I am sorry, I basically broke my arm so I am not writing...but I will make a short and I mean short update, because I don't want to let you guys down.

n a s h

I walked down to the pool with the rest of the guys. I opened the think green door. It reveled 7 boys and 5 girls. Wait 5? I thought Veronica went off with Dylan. Wait 7? Where did Matt go?

"Well this is great." I said in a whispered hush. I groaned and walked over to my beautiful girlfriend.

Diana

I sat down in the chair next to her. I watched the guys jumping in to the pool. I then saw Aaron walk over to me out of the corner of my eye. I jumped and karate chopped him into the pool.

"Whoa! Dude I was gonna introduce you to my girlfriend." He said jumping out of the pool.

"Oh god sorry Aaron. I thought you were gonna throw me I to the pool like you always do." I said glaring at him.

"Teeheee" Aaron said.

"This is my baby. But you should call her Noelle." Aaron said kissing her on the cheek.

"Hello, I am Nash." I said sticking my hand out to shake hers.

"Yes. Nash...I have heard lots about you." She said slyly. I was expecting her to be shy but I guess not.

"Hopefully all good." I said

"Have you met my girlfriend yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah I have. She is really pretty" she whispered that last part.

-

I finished taking my shower. I put on some of my darker jeans, and a spongebob shirt...because I can. I locked up my hotel room and walked down the hall. I heard Matt, Aaron, and Carter's voices. The door was unlocked so I figured that I might as well just walk in. I opened the door and saw Matt with his phone. The. I heard
"Do what you want, what you want with my body..." Matt said. Then Carter jumped in lifting up his shirt.
"Do what you want what you want with my..." they both said. Then at the last moment Aaron goes with them
"What you want with my, NOSTRILS!" Aaron yelled and then both Matt and Carter screamed. The vine ended and I started laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys."

"Hey that wasn't as bad as the eggs and the oatmeal!" Aaron yelled.

"Psssh! Whatever." I said.

-

"Hey Matt, how's you and Veronica?" I said with a smirk.

"I think we are all good. She didn't say yes to the date, but she didn't say no either. She said maybe" Matt told me.

"Awesome!" I said

Okay guys I told you it would be short. Sorry about my arm,

Ily guys ♥️

- Sydney 🐐