Eighteen

Well shit I can't spell eighteen either...well I need major schooling. Maybe I should put my phone down...I won't finish that because it won't happen.

Alright the chapter

Veronica

*

Me and Dylan walked out of the building and ran into the limo.
"So Dylan...how's filming?" I questioned Dylan.

"It is really good actually." He said

"Teen wolf is literally my favorite show!" I said excitedly.

"You gonna give me some spoilers that are going to happen?" I asked Dylan with a smirk.

"They don't tell me what's going to happen anymore because you kept squeezing it out of me!" Dylan yelled at me in a playful manner.

"Psssh! Whatever!" I told him.

"So...Chinese food?" Dylan said

"Hell yeah." I said

-

We walked into the Chinese place the driver took us to. The building was small and old. It smelled of mildew like my grandma's house. I women walked out and she turned around.

Holy shit! It is my grandma.

"Grandma?" I asked confused.

"Veronica?" She said in the same tone.

-
Well then that was odd. Me and Dylan walked out of the store. We got into the limo and it took off.

"Hey, guess what." He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"I have a surprise!" He said with a smirk.

"Oh god.." I said.

-
We finally arrived at the place Dylan was taking me. I shoved the rest of my grandmas food in my mouth and opened the door still chewing the noodles in my mouth.

"Come on" Dylan said grabbing my hand. We skipped off and into the building.

"Tada!!" Dylan exclaimed as we got in the building.

"Oh my goodness..what how did you do this?" I asked

"Well I mean I am on the show" he said echoing throughout the room on the teen wolf set.

"Dylan your amazing." I said

"I know." He said in the most girly voice ever. With that I started sprinting around the set with Dylan behind me. I ran into Derek's loft and switched the lights on.

"Wow..." I said amazed.

-

"Dylan your a weirdo."

"Whatever."

"Your the best though."

"I agree."

I laughed at our conversations. We have the weirdest conversations. Dylan is literally the best person. My phone dinged and I looked at the text message that has been sent to me.

Matt?

Hey. Where are you?

I am at the teen wolf set.

Why?

Dylan brought me.

Oh okay.

Cya. At the hotel.

-
We ran around a little more until we got to stile's room. His room is kinda weird because at the moment he has pictures all around the room and there is many strings connected to all the pictures.

"Nice room."I said

"Thanks. I vacuum. It helps." I laughed at his joke.

"I heard that dusting keeps the mind clear." I told him my fact.

"Maybe I shouldn't dust because my mind is clear enough" he said and sat down on the bed. I followed him. I whipped my head toward him. We both started leaning in and I didn't want to stop because I have moved on from Matt. I think? My lips touched his pink soft lips. Our lips moved in sync. There was sparks, but with Matt I had fireworks. Our lips kind of fit together...but not as much as mine and Matt's I heard foots steps. I didn't bother looking away. I don't care who sees. I pulled away and open my eyes and looked behind me to see a sad Matt.

"Sorry Matt." I said

"I thought that you had moved on." I said

"I was coming here to tell you that someone had told me to do that on the truth or dare because...well because I wanted you to like me and I thought making you jealous would make you want me, but I see that didn't work." He said walking away. I turned back to Dylan

"I am sorry Dylan...I mean I like you as a friend and a friend only"

"It is okay Veronica. I will always love you as a friend. Even if I like you more then a friend." Dylan said. I smiled and ran after Matt. I grabbed his shoulder and turns him around jumped into his arms and talked him to the floor and straddled him. I hovered over him and kissed him. Fireworks explosions and butterflies surround us. Our lips connect like puzzle pieces.

"I. Love. You" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you so much more." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I hope you liked it I tried to make it long. For you guys ♥️.

- Sydney 👓