Four

Today is Tuesday aka sleep in class day because screw lectures

So I decided to wear the most comfy outfit ever! Sweat pants and a Kitty Cat t-shirt with my unicorn slippers :)

I walked to class and sat in a random seat and I saw Matt walk in (play only love by Ben Howard lol 😂😂)

I saw him walk in looking hot af and then I died because I looked like shit. He sat next to me. "Hi Verionca" Matt said

Matt's POV
(Now play she looks so perfect by 5sos lol 😂😂)
I walked into class in my sweats and t-shirt and she was looking hot af and I looked like shit. I sat next to her. "Hi Verionca"
"Hey Matt" she smiled. I loved her smile she had braces still which was werid but whatever.

Then the teacher began...

"Hi students I am Mr. Coppers,when I say good morning please say good morning Mr. Coppers sir. Let's try, good morning class"

"Good morning Mr. Coppers sir" we all murmured
After that I fell asleep

Verionca's POV
I fell asleep after awhile and so did Matt.

The bell rang and I woke up and so did Matt. Yes finally it is over.
I walked over to Matt. "Hi Matt how is it going?" I said to him. "Well it is pretty good." "Cool" I replied back.

I walked to my dorm and slept more my other classes weren't until like 5:00pm SOO I have a while. I woke up at 4:00pm and started to walk around campus it was really pretty outside it was fall so the sunset early and it is what it looked like right now. So I sat there for like an hour or so and I looked at the time 5:30pm FUCK! I am late for class.

I ran to class so quick. I ran in the door and the teacher was sleeping. I laughed my ass off and fell in the floor. I got up everyone staring at me. I went over to the teacher graves a marker out of my backpack and drew a mustache on her face and a I hate my students on her forehead. About 5 minutes later she woke up and said "oh I guess I over slept" she said I took out my phone and took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

We finished il the class and then I went back to my dorm. Well today was eventful I thought to myself. I got up showered got on my pjs and went to bed.

Ok I hope you enjoyed this chapter I just wanted to write because you guys want me too I found time and here you go :) see YA later!! <3

-Sydney- ♥️