Seven

I figured I should update 😂😂 oh YA thanks for 570 reads
-Sydney-
Matt's POV
WHAT JUST HAPPENED! (It maybe dirty towards then end so if you don't like that skip it!! 👌👌😂😂 okay :) )
"Nash what is wrong with her!" I yelled at nash.

"I think she had too much alcohol." Nash told me

"Call 91 FUCKING 1" someone yelled from the back of the club.

Veronica's POV
I see black and lots of it. I still feel and hear though. I know who did this to me. My archenemy...Jenna!

Nash's POV
Dammit Jenna I know you did this! If you are confused Jenna is my ex-girlfriend. She saw me texting Veronica and she made me stop and change my phone number. I did and then I never talked to Veronica till now. Jenna still thinks we are dating. We aren't though and it get really annoying. So when she saw me with Veronica she got jelly. So she did something. I know I had to lie to Matt about this.
"She probably had to much alcohol" I lied to Matt.

-
At hospital
"Sorry family only" the nurse said
"Okay thanks for the help" I said

I can see Matt is stressing out. Matt why don't you go back to your dorm I will stay.
"No I am staying here" Matt said

"You have class Matt" I told him
"Nope" Matt said
"Matt I can tell you really like her okay but if you care about her you will go back to your dorm." I told him
"Fine I am coming back tomorrow" Matt told me
"That's fine" I smiled at him. He started walking away.
"Matt..." I said
"Yeah?"
"Get some sleep" I told him. He nodded and walked out the door.

-
The next day

"How is she doctor?"
"She is fine she just had food poisoning and she had an alrgic reaction"
"To what?"
"Some type of vodka."
Dammit Nash
"I would suggest her taking a break from alcohol for awhile"

"Yeah no problem" I told the doctor
"Well she can go home when she wakes up"
"Okay thanks doc!" I said to him as he left.
I sat next to Veronica and called Matt
"Hey Matt she is fine and can go home when she gets up" I told him over the phone.
"Okay I will be over in 5 minutes" he told me a hung up.

"Was that Matt?" I heard a voice say.
"Veronica?"
"What!?" She yelled at me
"Your awake!"
"Yeah I have been for awhile the doctor is just oblivious!" She told me
"Wtf is up with him?"
"I don't know"

-

Veronica's POV
"Bye Miss Ross"
"Bye" I waved back

I walked out with Nash and drove back to my dorm.

"Well today was eventful" I said to Matt
"You guys left before I even got there" Matt said sadly
I kissed his cheek and said "I am sorry Matt"
"Whoa I should be sad more often if I get a kiss everytime" Matt said and then winked at me. I blushed rose red and said "well if you want a kiss I will give you one next time it won't be on the cheek though" I smirked at him. He blushed and said "can I have one know?" Matt asked. I leaned and a brushed my lips on his and went to his ear and said
"You got yours already today" I whispered to him.
"Well maybe I can make an acception." I said stroking my chin.

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and the kiss got more heated. I leaned back on my bed and he followed. He licked my bottem lip for entrance and I declined. I decided to tease him more. I leaned up put my hands up his shirt and felt his strong abs.

I wrapped my hands up in his back and pulled him closer. I pulled away for a breath and looked at his lips. I licked mine getting an idea. Inleaned back in to kiss him. I started to make out with him again and I played with his long hair and I sat on his lap. I felt hands go around my butt. Now my idea comes into play! I break the make out session for a breath and continue. I bite his lip making him moan really loud. HAHAHAH I didn't think it would work that well!

Matt's POV
She is messing with me! DAMMIT!
I am gonna get her. I put her down on her bed and she looked at me weird when I broke the kiss. I smiled exposing my braces. (YA that's fake) She smiled back exposing her braces I went back to the make-out session. I 'accidentally' got my braces stuck on her braces. I laughed. Then I bite my lip. Looked at her lips and looked in her eyes. I went down and bit her lip this time. She moaned. Mission success!!

Okay so as you can tell I got bored so YA that's it for this chapter. I hope you liked it. VOTE AND COMMENT!!
-Sydney-
🍑🍑🍑🍑