THREE ;

A few days had gone by since Karl and Jules started gaming together. Jules had grown to be comfortable around the streamer and actually enjoyed herself more.

...

..

.

"FUCK YOU KARL JACOBS! GIVE ME BACK MY STUFF!" Jules yelled angrily. They were currently trying to speedrun Minecraft for Karl's stream but somehow strayed away from that path.

"WOAH! Calm down, I found this stuff on the floor. It's free stuff," replied Karl as he struggled to not laugh.

Jules didn't bother to reply as she went silent while Karl started thanking gifted subs and donos.

"Thank you Ellie for the dono! Will Jules ever do an identity reveal? I don't know. Jules?" asked Karl as Jules continued to stay quiet.

Karl's character started walking around and killing cows and pigs for food, "Juuuleeesss! Come on, please don't give me the silent treatment,"

"Juleessss, ohhh Julesss.." Karl started singing sillily, hoping to get a reaction out of Jules.

He sang for almost 3 minutes before he gave up and sighed, "Come on! Don't ignore me, it's literally just us two in the call!"

Ding!

"Oh hey, Wilbur," said Karl. "Hey guys! I'll answer for Jules instead, she won't be doing an identity reveal due to personal reasons. And also Jules, stop being such a baby and ignoring Karl," said Wilbur.

"..."

"No,"

"OH COME ON!" yelled Karl.

Karl and Wilbur gave up after a while and started talking about random things as they waited for Jules to finally start talking again.

"Hey, Wilbur. We should meet- AHH!" shrieked Karl as his character suddenly got attacked by Jules' character which was in full iron armour.

"HAHA DIE BITCH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY STUFF!" yelled Jules chaotically as Wilbur started dying from laughter.

"STOPPPP!" yelled Karl, but it was too late.

KarlJacobs was slain by Juwullery

Jules cracked her knuckles and smirked to herself, "Not even close," she mimicked Technoblade.

"Wow.. and here I thought you were like my simp," sighed Karl making Jules roll her eyes.

"I am still your simp, but punching me into a ravine and then stealing my stuff is unacceptable behaviour," Jules defended, which earned a giggle from Karl.

"Ya know, the more we hang out the more Wilbur I see in you," Jules made a weird look and was about to make a snarky remark but Wilbur beat her to it.

"The fuck- you've been hanging around Karl Jacobs these past few days?-"

Well, shit. She wasn't expecting him to say that.

"-and who's simping for Karl Jacobs?" asked Wilbur in a tone that Jules knew all too well.

"Damn, chill out, William. Yeah, me and Karl made PLANS these past few days to hang out. Unlike SOMEONE here who comes unannounced. Also yes, I'm the number one simp of Karl Jacobs," said Jules proudly.

Ding!

"Anddd.. there he goes," sighed Jules as she noticed that Will had left the call.

Karl, feeling slightly uncomfortable about the whole situation decided to do something, "Welp! That was.. something. Hey, Jules. I'm gonna end stream real quick, it's been 3 hours,"