FIVE ;

"WILLIAM HOW DO YOU TURN IT INTO EMOTE ONLY?" Jules panicked, Will had left the room and sat in the living room after tweeting about Jules' twitch channel, leaving her with 20k viewers.

"I'VE GOT IT!" he yelled back, Jules noticed that her chat was now full of heart emotes, causing her to calm down a bit.

"Uh.. sorry chat! It's my first time streaming- and like- the sudden rise in viewership just sorta freaks me out a bit," she chuckles nervously, watching as her chat was now full of heart emotes.

Jules decided to stream Minecraft, trying to beat the game while answering a few donations. She really should've started as a smaller streamer.

"I hope you don't feel too overwhelmed, we all love you. Also are you and Wilbur dating?" asked the robotic sounding donation lady.

"Aw, thank you! Also me and William aren't dating, we just grew up with each other. That's why we're really close," Jules said smoothly as she proceeded to mine some iron.

"Thoughts on Wilbur blowing up L'Manberg?"

"Hm.. let's see," Jules paused as she started crafting  a furnace to cook the iron, "..Well, personally, the nation was supposed to go down anyways. There was just so many wars and I-"

She was interrupted by Will as he came barging in and shouted, "SHE'S A DREAM FAN!"

Jules felt herself get flustered, "FUCK OFF, WILLIAM- I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!"

"Fine, if you had to pick sides in the war who'd you choose?" he asked referring to himself and Dream.

"Dream's side, obviously-"

"SEE! You'd betray me just cause you're a huge Dream stan," he said in disbelief as he walked away, leaving a laughing Jules.

"Hey, Jules. You are doing pretty well for the first stream. How often will you be streaming? Love you by the way,"

"Thank you, and I love you too! I'll probably be streaming every two days a week. I'm not sure of the days, but yeah!" Jules replied as she continued to try and beat the game.

"Are you more of a Dream fan or a Karl fan? Or maybe a Wilbur fan?"

"Obviously more of a Karl fan, I've been watching him even before he started streaming. In Mr Beast's videos. Plus, I only watch Dream's Youtube videos, so I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan," she read the chat and noticed that some were clearly upset about her choice of words.

She rolled her eyes dramatically, "I'm kidding. Don't tell William this, but like I'm definitely more of a Wilbur Soot fan. Heck, I've literally been watching him- not in a creepy way, ever since he started streaming,"

Jules smirked slightly as she heard Will's laughter from the other room, signalling her that Will had heard what she said since he was the only mod, for now, that was monitoring her chat.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Fucking hell!" she cursed as the sound of the incoming Discord call scared her.

"Hey, Jules. Congrats on your first stream! Will you only stream Minecraft? Or will you include streaming other games too? Love you btw,"

"Love you too! Hold on a second," She said as she proceeds to open Discord to answer the call, "Hey, Jules!" exclaimed Karl.

"Hey, Karl! One second," she mutes her mic before answering, "Sorry! Whoever sent that dono, no I will not be streaming Minecraft only. I'll throw in a few different games if that's alright with you guys? Smiley faces in the chat!"

She unmutes herself in the call right as Will came barging in again, "OI, KARL JACOBS HANG UP HANG UP HANG UP HANG UP-"

"WILLIAM! SHUT UP!" she glares at Will before listening to the incoming donation,

"Why do you call Wilbur William even though his name is Will?"

"Karl, I need to answer a donation real quick, do you mind?" she asks frantically as Will took it as a sign to leave the room.. for now.

"Nah, I don't mind. You don't have to mute yourself by the way, I'm not streaming or anything," Karl said cheerily as Jules hummed in response before saying,

"Okay! I call Willi- Will, William to piss him off mostly. But he calls me by my real name in real life instead of a nickname like everyone else- and like- it just sounds too proper y'know? So that's another reason why I decided to call him William instead of Will," Jules remembers that her goal was to beat Minecraft before her stream ended, so that's what she continued to do.

"Wait.. So your name is not.. Jules?" Karl asked jokingly, "Ha ha, Karl Jacobs. Anyways, you're back pretty quick,"

"Yeah, I'm a speedy boy. Also, I saw Wilbur's tweet and decided to join," he replied smoothly then proceeds to let out a laugh, "What's up?" Jules asked as Karl told her to look at her chat.

WilburSoot: end the call with karl and i'll join instead :)

Jules had an unamused look on her face, "How about.. both of you join in the call instead! Not that I wanted you here in the first place anyways, William,"

"Yikes!" exclaimed Karl as he lets out another laugh. "Anyways, Y/N. I'm tryna gather a group for a game of Jackbox soon, you down to join?"

Jules hesitated slightly before answering, "Uh, sure. But who's playing?"

"Hmm.. well I'll send you a list of people, and don't worry, I'll introduce you to the people you haven't met yet. Although, one of them will be Corpse," Karl said with a sing-song voice at the end.

"Awesome!" she replied a little bit too enthusiastically. She'd met Corpse through Wilbur when they needed an extra player for a game of Among Us a while back.

At first, Jules felt really intimidated by the faceless streamer. But after a few rounds, they ended up getting along well with each other.

With sharing a few jokes here and there, sassing each other out, and Corpse going along with Jules to piss off an already pissed off Will. Jules saw him like an older brother she'd never had before.

Ding!

"Oh, so you're not gonna invite me then?" asked Will. "No! Of course I was! I was about to send you a dm through Discord," defended Karl.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm the most disliked one out of the three of us," sighed Will dramatically, as Jules lets out a chuckle.

"Damn right," she responds, which causes both boys to burst out laughing.

Just like that, Jules' first stream was as successful as it could get. With the constant bickering between Jules and Will, Karl managed to throw in a few jokes here and there to make the arguments harmless, to which they were.

Oh how she wished she could stay in that moment forever.