the dream sunsett

This story is about two girls finding love not just by acident bit by faith. The girls names are Tess and Emely.

Tess have long red braided hair (like Tauriel) a scar over her left eye witch is ice blue in colour. People sometimes mistake her for an elf cause of her beauty.

Emely have long brown hair laying in waivs down her back. She has blue/green eyes. She too have sutch beauty people mistake her for an elf.

They have such beauty there are heads turning, eyes following theme whenever they pass people on the streat. Many guys have wanted to ask theme out but have never dared to. But one day two dwafe princec came into town.

They where out bying food one day at the marked and Tess had walked into someone sending theme both to the ground. The guy on top of Tess. he had long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes like dark choclete a little stubble on his chin cute looking guy.

Tess was freaking out: oh my god im so sorry *blushing hard*

Kili: it's alright, it's not every day an angel bumps right into you. Im Kili what's your name?

Tess: blushing harder. (Looking away) my name is Tess.

Then Emely, at the same time she was gonna help Tess up, the other dwarf reached out to help his brother up. They toutched each others hands looked at each other. He was handsome, blond hair, blue eyes, beard with beads inn it.

Fili: hello im Fili (reaching out his hand for Emely to shake)

Emely tok his hand and Fili lifted it to his lips and kissed it.

Emely: nice to meet you im Emely and that is my friend Tess.

The girls have talked about it a lot after that faithfull day. They have found they're soulmates, they're ONE.

After that day they where always together and today Fili and Kili came by the girls home like any other day.

Fili and Kili walks up to your door *knok knok*

The two girls opens the door and the dwarfes bows down jokingly say:

Fili and Kili

The two girls start to giggle

Tess: oh i umm... At you service.

Emely shyli waves: hi.

Fili and Kili looks at the two girls in awe as always.

Then Tess the good girl that she is just push Emely at Fili.

Tess: ops my bad! Thanks Fili for catching her.

Emely: oh sorry

She looks up at Fili almost fainting by his smirk. Then looking over at Tess with a killer eye Tess just smiling back at her.