A Girls day out

Emely follows Tess around the house the next morning, still apologising for the night before. "Oh, come on. Why are you so mad? you told me that you and Kili where out late as well." Tess stopped spun around facing Emely "you said you wanted to investigate a new cave! You could have gotten caught by orcs!" waiving her arms around Emely stuttered "B..but...but nothing happened, besides Fili was there he was armed.

Blowing out a defeeted sigh, one hand rubbing on her forehead the other placed on her hipp "ugh... Fine. Lets settle this down with a nice walk." Beeing glad Tess was not mad anymore Emely started jumping up and down like a kid "yey, should'nt we take the boys with us?" Tess watching inn amusement at Emely's outburst "Nah, how about we make this a girls walk." Emely walkes to the door "ok, where should we go?" while walking into the kitchen to pack some lunch Tess thinks out loud "in the forest maybe?"

Finished packing lunch, they walk out of the house and into the forest. Talking about everything and nothing, they did not follow where they where going and ended up inn a unknown and very dark part of the forest. Grabing Tess's arm Emely looks around scared "where are we?" Tess looks around, shrugs her shoulders "meh, probably some darker part of the forest nothing scary. suddenly they hear a low growling sound from the dark shadows. Tess holds on to Emelys hands "maybe we should be scared, heh" Emely looks around theme, see some wierd shining light shaped like eyes coming closer from the dark "uhh... Tess.." she clings to Tess "no panic, no panic..."

they hear twigs snappining, whatever is out there is coming closer. Then there is a growling sound again but louder. Tess gulps "now it's time to panic." more twigs snaps and they slowly move backwards looking around. Tess stands ready with her fist up in front of her face ready to fight. Then they hear a creepy voice, just like a venomus snake coming towards you " what do we have here?" creepy laughing sound spread over the area. They are surrounded by orcs. Trying to find a way out and finds none Tess mumbles "dang it".

The laughter ceeping closer "they look tasty" one drools "lets eat theme" another one say. Tess gettin pissed roars "no, i'll eat you!" lauging the orcks get ready to pounce "GET THEME!" running towards the girls the two get ready to defend themselfs. Tess kicks a orck away, jumps out of the way nearly getting stabbed. Emely finds her daggers she had gotten from Fili not so long ago. She threw some daggers right at the orcks heads causing theme to fall dead. They where hidden inn some secret pocket of her jacket "Tess" trowing it her way Tess grabs them inn the air just inn time and stabbs the orck comming at her, stabbing him inn the neck. Tess jumps out of the way from the orcs, she jumps on theyre heads slicing they're necks one by one.

Suddenly they hear someting like a war cry from not so far away. straining they're necks the girls see the company of dwarfs fight they're way toward theme. Emely and Tess gets eye contact with Fili and Kili having spotted theme fighting they're way to the girls. back to back the couples fight of the last of the orcs. Tess yelled over her shoulder "how did you find us?" Kili blocked a sword from hitting him "we were waiting for you at the house, but Thorin said there had been spotted orcs inn the woods." slicing a orcs neck, kicks it away. Blocking another attacker comming at him "we got scared thinking something had happened. Seems like we were right. Tess stabs a orck inn the belly "well yes!"

Emely stabs the orck inn the throath and kicks it away "huh..." looking at Fili "nice of you to dropp inn" slices a orcks arm of, he screems attacks again and she block him. after a while the orcks flee. Tess beeing Tess yells "Ha... Fly you fools! Ha!" Fili and Kili walks up to the girls yells inn they're faces "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Tess used to be yelled at from her childhood looks away, not impressed! They grab both of the girls inn a bear hugg. Tess mumble into Kili's chest "i apologize. we didn't know orcs were seen in this area." Emely looks down letting her hear fall forward to hide her face "im sorry Fili." Filli kisses her "we were just worried sick about you..." Tess just crossed her arms and looked away, ashamed.