Hidden paradice

Credits to Tess_in_middle-earth for making it together<3

It's a new wonderful sunny day and Emely decided to have some alonetime with Fili. She walks up behind him and hugs him from behind "what should we do today Fili?" Fili looks back at her "good question... Do you want to do something with Tess and Kili again or alone?"

He turns arround inn her arms and hold arround Emely as well.
Emely blush "hmm, why not have a little alone time?"

Fili: of course. *blush*

Emely: so where to thene?

Fili shrugs.

Emely: i saw this beautifull waterfall hidden in the forest not far away. I think i saw this cave behind it, but did not dare enter it alone.

Fili: then let's go exploring.

Emely: ok *takes Filis hand*.

They walk out of the house in the direction of the forest hand in hand. Fili blush looking at theyre hands.

They walk through the forest. There are wildflowers as far as the eye can see. It's like the colour of the rainbow. Fili make us stop, he bendt down and pics some flowers looking at Emely.

Fili: these are for you M'lady! Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman.

Emely *blush*: oh, thank you my prince. *pulls her hair behind her hair.* exepting the flowers lifting theme up to her nose and smels theme. Fili smiling at this. She shyly takes his hand.

Emely: it's not far now. Just over that hill and we see the waterfal *pointing at the hill in front of theme*.

Fili looks at Emely: well, im glad to be alone with you today.

Emely looking up at Fili and are getting lost inn his beautiful blue eyes.

Emely: me too.

Fili smiles down at Emely and pulls her down and kisses her shortly on the mouth.

Emely: om my! *giggle* When he pulls away Emely gets embarresed and hide her face in her hands. Fili start laughing too.

Feeling bold Emely stand up on her toes and kiss him once more on the lips. *Pushing him lightly on his chest* she start to runn away from him while yelling : you're it. While laughing at Filis face thar read "what just happened?"

Emely: hehe you can't catch me. waving her hands inn the air, running inbetween trees to shake him of. Fili hides behind a tree not far away to wait for her. She stops running looking arround wondering where he'd gone.

Emely: Fili? She yells

He sneaks up behind her and grabs her arm and turn her around.

Fili: got you. *making her jump*

Emely: aaah, oh you * giggles and hit his chest lightly*.

Fili: hahaha.

She sits down to get her breath back after running. Leaning against a tree, she closes her eyes for a moment.

Fili sits down next to her and puts her head on his shoulder.

Emely then asks: Fili? What do you think well find in the cave? Looking up at him with wonder in her eyes.

Fili: i don't know.

Emely: did you not tell me of one of your travels, that you found a whole lot of tresure inn the ogers cave once?

Fili: you're right, but i can't remember if there was a waterfal?

Emely: well thats true but well maybe find something there. Come on now we dont have so far to go. *Standing up puling on Filis arms*