flower valley

Inn the morning Tess ses of Emely and Fili "and of they go". Kili comes up behind her laughing wile sliding his arms around her waist "so where do you wanna go today?"

Leaning her head back looking up at Kili "do you know how to ride?"
"Of course i do" he said laughing.
"Is there somewhere special you have inn mind you wanna go today?"

Kili rocked theme slowly side to side making Tess smile "no not really, just a nice ride through the woods then."

Kissing Tess's forehead Kili lets her go and turn for the stables "why don't you make us some lunch? Might be nice if we find a place to sitt down and enjoy the wievs of the forest, listening to the birds you know?"

Tess loving the idea "good idea! What do you want to eat? Meat? Fruits?" Kili thinks back at the time the company was staying with the elfs "meat. I still cant forget the time we where with the elfs in Rivendel. Just eating fruites and other green stuff. he shudders, i've had enough of it for quite some time.

Tess shakes her head at him laughing "dwarfs". Kili wiggles his eyebrows "you know you love me". He grabs her hand pulling her close and kisses her.

He lifts his head breaking the kiss, Tess quite enjoying it gives a sound of protest when he stopps. Kili looks at Tess with sutch love in his eyes, he lift his right hand cupping her face stroking it with his thump. Tess smiles up at him "it's a good thing Thorin isnt here" she laughs and kisses him again.

Kili puls back again "well he is a king after all. Got things to do." Tess laughs and wiggle out of Kilis arms "well yes, i'll make some lunch now or its gonna be to late. "You do that. I'll get the horse ready." Kili turns and walkes out of the house to the barn where the horses are staying.

When Kili reaches his horse, he looks around to be shure Tess wont see what he's doing. He takes out a little bundle of a cloth from his pocket. He had made a gift for Tess. He realy hopes she likes the gift, he hid it away inn his pockets again before she sees it.

Tess comes out just as Kili hid away the gift. "I'm back with lunch! I still packed some fruits and salad for me though." She said smirking at Kili. He just roles his eyes with a smile. Tess gives him a small kiss.

Kili takes the lunch putting it into the sadlebag. Jokingly he turns and gives a bow before helping her up on the horse "at your servise". Tess laughs "aw my prince, here to protect me!".
Kili gives a smirk "always, my love".

"Let's go!" She helps Kili up siting himself behind her. He reach around her waist. Tess Getting the horse up in a gallop before he gets a good grip makes Kili jump and yell. "Well, you should'nt have let me ride" Tess enjoying the wind to her face yelling and laughing. Hearing her laugh makes Kili laugh as well while they sprint towards the woods.

After a while they stop by a lake to lett the horse have a brake and drink some water. Tess hops of the horse "this is a nice place. Don't you think?" Kili looks over at Tess "yes, but not as beautiful as you" Tess push on his chest lightly "thats not true." Kili grabs her close to his chest one hand on her lower back, the other on the back of her head and gives her a breathtaking kiss. Tess separates they're lips just for a second to breath then leans inn for another one. Kili leanes theme into a tree right behind Tess. She brakes the kiss "hey..." Kili looks at her "what". "Oh nothing" she grabs on to his shoulders and continue the kiss.

They brake appart when they hear neighing behind theme. Both of theme looking back there stands the horse looking at theme. Tess laughs "oh god you scared us." Kili looks at the horse with a pout "spoile sport".

Laughing Tess ask "how about we eat something?" Kili walkes to the horse still with a pout on his face, pulls out a blanket to sitt on from the sadlebag. Lays it on a patch of grass not far away from the lake. Tess sits down with the bascket and pulls out the food. Kili finds a carrot inn the bascket and gives it to the horse.