the Journey

The next day after the party, Fili and Kili woke up early. They decided to suprice they're wifes with breakfast inn bed.

Tess was already up sitting by the window with a teacup inn hand enjoying the sunrise.

Emely on the other hand still lay in bed, with a smile on her face enjoying the warmth under the blankets.

Fili and Kili was inn the kitchen, struggeling to make the food. Kili was trying to make skrambeled eggs but failing big at it, only burning it over and over again. Fili was cutting vegetables and fruits cutting himself again and again.

Kili pouts looking at Fili "ooh why does it look so easy when Tess and Emely do this?" Fili cutting himself again finds a cloth to stop the bleading "ow" waives his hand "yeah we should have watched more closely when they where cooking."

Tess hears the rambling and comes in the kitchen. She has to laugh at the brothers truggeling with cooking.

"You maybe need a little help there, haha." Tess leans against the wall.

Kili looks at her with puppy eyes "would you?" Fili shoots Kili a look "hey! We where gonna do this to our wifes for a suprice. Now is all ruined." Fili pouts.

Tess had to laugh "well i can help you surprice Emely."

Fili lights up with that. "But i want to do it. Just walk me through what to do."

Tess shrugs "oh well fine then."

Fili smiles "Thanks. So what first?" Tess stands by they're side, having a good time watching theme struggle, but doing as best they could.

Tess smiles watching as he struggle with the eggs "no, no you need to crack the eggs carefully!!" Smaking her hand to her forehead. "Fili, turn the ham, turn it!! Or it will burn."

Fili paniks "ok, ok. I got this." Kili stands by and trying not to laugh.

Tess holds her hand before her mouth also to not laugh.

Fili sees theme laughing "humph, meanies. I'm trying to do something romantic here."

Tess just rolles her eyes "oh yeah?"

The food is done after a lot of struggeling on Fili's part, but he wanted to do it himself. They walk silently towards the bedroom with a tray of food. They walk inn sees Emely still sleeping with a smile on her face.

Tess has to smile at her best friend.

Fili walked up to her and shakes her slightly "wake up, princess."

"Hmm..." She turns inn her sleep "five more minuites dad..."

Fili was a little disturbed and Kili and Tess had to laugh hard.

Fili shakes her shoulder again. "Huh... what?" She slowly opens her eyes, see all her friends standing by her bed. "Fili, what?" She sees he's blushing, holding a tray with food. Moving her hand to her chest "oh. Is that for me?" Pointing at the tray.

Tess nobs "oh yes your. "Dad" did it." She had to chuckle.

Looking wierd at Tess "what are you talking about? Dad... what?" Kili fighting with holding his laughter inn, holding one hand  over his mouth and the other on his stomach.

Fili just get more embaressed.

Tess laughed tears and had to lean against Kili to don't fall on the ground.

Fili sits down on the bed placing the tray over Emely's lapp. "We were gonna suprice both of our wifes with breakfast inn bed, but looks like it did not work out that way. Fili looks over at Tess. Kili sobered up answering "yeah we where." Grabbing Tess he hugs her from behind. "But it all got ruined by this earlybird." He starts to tickle Tess sides.