Chapter 3

Val's POV

After I hear that weird noise from behind me, I turn around to see Ozzie the Ostrich standing there.

It was just standing there.

I use the mop and tap on Ozzie to see if he would do anything.

And nothing happened.

So I tapped him with the mop again.

That probably triggered something, because Ozzie start to shake a little.

"I'm gonna to feast on your face!" Ozzie says before lunging his head at me.

I quickly dodge that attack by stepping to the side.

Ozzie comes at me again, and with every attack he throws at me, I would either dodge or us my mop as a defense tool.

But my defense tool wasn't much help when Ozzie steps on it.

I try to pull it off from under Ozzie's ostrich foot, but he was stronger.

This gave him a chance to lunge his head at me again.

I try to dodge but his beak scratches the side of my face.

Blood streams down my cheek. I touch the blood and look at it for a few seconds before slowly looking back at Ozzie.

A smirk spreads across my face.

I think fast and break my mop in half by slamming it against my knee. Now I have two weapons.

Ozzie tries to come at me again, but I dodge and hit him before he can lay his beak on me.

I kept hitting his long ostrich neck, but it wasn't doing any damage. So the only place left that I can hit is his leg.

I do so and Ozzie falls to the floor with an animatronic screech.

This gives me a chance to get on top of him and use all my strength to slam one of my mop sticks against his head.

I keep doing this until Ozzie's head starts to break and oil splatters everywhere, even on me.

Once I did enough damage, I decide to do one more thing just to make sure he is dead. I rip his long endoskeletal spine out.

Ozzie now lays there lifeless.

I quickly take my phone out and take a picture of the damage I did to Ozzie.

Afterwards, I go back into the room of cleaning supplies and grab another Willy's Wonderland t-shirt. I quickly change out of my dirty t-shirt and put on the clean one.

I grab the duck tape that was nearby and rip a piece of. I place that piece of tape on the scratch that Ozzie gave me.

I then grab a black trash bag and put the remains of Ozzie the Ostrich in it. And after doing that, I walk towards the entrance of the pizzeria so I can throw the trash out.

But when I go to open the door, it wouldn't budge.

Did they lock me in here?

I believe they did, because I am able to hear chains clanging every time I push the door.

With no other way of opening the door, I place the trash bag, that Ozzie is in, next to the entrance.

Right as I do that, my timer goes off, signaling my next break.

I wash my hands in the sink that is in the kitchen and put the timer on to signal the end of my break.

Afterwards, I open the fridge and grab a soda can.

After drinking the soda, I decide to clean the old pin ball machine. Maybe once I finish cleaning it, I can play a few rounds while on my break.

It took me a while to finish cleaning the pin ball machine, and my timer goes off, ending my break.

My next objective was to clean the bathroom.

Once I enter and turn the light on, I am greeted with graffiti everywhere. On the walls, the mirrors, and stalls.

I quickly take a picture of the bathroom and start cleaning.

It took about an hour to clean up the whole entire bathroom, but it was worth it. Everything looked good as new.

So I take a quick picture of the difference from how it was before to now.

I then hear music playing from the stage in the main room.

I leave the bathroom and enter the main room to see the animatronics singing one of their songs.

"Hey, Tito." Willy says to Tito the Turtle.

"Hola, Willy." Tito says.

"I hear that there's a birthday girl in the audience tonight." Willy says.

"Si, Willy. Cantamos." Tito says.

I know a little bit of spanish, and I understand what Tito is saying.

Anyways, as they start singing their birthday song, I walk over to the corner where the power switches are at.

I turn the power off and the animatronics slowly stop singing.

It was quiet now. And I am staring at them just in case they try and do something, like what Ozzie did.

 But I get distracted when I hear the door to the bathroom slam shut.

I walk over to the bathroom and open it. And when I walk in, there is something written in what I believe is to be blood on one of the mirrors.

It says, "It's your birthday."

Seriously?! I just finished cleaning this whole entire bathroom! My one hour of hard work!

I sigh while grabbing the Windex. I then spray the Windex on the mirror and use a towel to wipe off the blood.

"Let's play hide an seek." I hear a robotic voice say from behind me.

I also hear the sound of all the bathroom stalls slamming shut one at a time.

I quickly turn around. A no one was here.

Maybe he is in one of the stalls.

"You'll never find me." The voice says in a sing song way.

I start walking over to the first stall closest to me.

"I'm gonna eat your eyes out and feast on your soul." The voice says.

I kick the first door open, and no one was in here.

"You're as icy as an igloo."

I walk over to the next one and kick it open.

"Happy day. You're getting warmer."

I go over to the third one and kick it open.

"You're as hot as a pancake on a grill and just as yummy."

I finally walk over to the last stall and slowly open it, preparing myself for what is going to happen next.

But there was no one there.