Chapter 4

Val's POV

There was no one in the last bathroom stall. So I was going to close it.

But before I can do so, gorilla feet kick me to the wall that was behind me. And it was a pretty hard kick, leaving a few little cracks in the wall.

"Gorilla greetings." Gus the Gorilla says before charging at me.

He puts both of his hands on my shoulders and starts to slam me into the wall.

I kept trying to punch and push Gus away from me, but with every hit, there was no damage.

He is most definitely stronger than Ozzie.

Gus was slamming me to the walls so many times.

It hurts everywhere. Mostly my torso area. My head is getting dizzy every time I collide with the wall.

There is nothing for me to do.

But I kept trying to fight back.

I got an advantage when Gus pushes me into the big stall.

I regain myself and look down to see a plunger. This is the only weapon I can use against that big gorilla.

As Gus slowly opens the stall door, I press the plunger on Gus's nose and push him into the wall.

I keep doing this until it came to a point where I was using he plunger to push him into a bathroom mirror.

With Gus trying to adjust himself to what is going on, I get the chance to use all of my strength to grab him by his shoulders and throw him down to one of the toilets.

I quickly grab his head and place it on the toilet seat.

"But we were friends." Gus says.

Yeah, like we were friends.

I take no hesitation and kick his face against the toilet seat. I keep doing this until oil splatters everywhere.

Gus lays there lifeless with his face all messed up.

I quietly pant in exhaustion after the fight I just had. I also look around at the damage I did.

It shouldn't take that long to clean everything in here.

I quickly take a picture of the damage I did to Gus before stuffing him into a trash bag like I did with Ozzie.

After cleaning the oil and removing the cracked mirror, I change out of my dirty t-shirt and put on a clean one.

I go back into the bathroom after grabbing the tape.

I lift up my shirt a little and wrap long pieces of tape around my torso.

I'm probably going to get bruises from Gus slamming me into the wall. But it's better than getting broken ribs.

I put my shirt down and grab the trash bag Gus was in. I then leave the bathroom and place it next to the trash bag Ozzie is in.

I feel like someone is staring at me. So I slowly turn around and face the stage.

And there he is. Willy the weasel is staring right at me while the other animatronics aren't.

I stand there looking right back at him. Like we were having a staring contest.

And as I do so, my timer goes off, signaling for me to start break.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a soda from the fridge. I then sit down by the table and start drinking.

Once I finish the soda, I start playing a few rounds on the pin ball machines.

I wasn't that good at playing the game, but I started to get the hang of it. My goal is to reach up to 10 million points by the end of the night.

And it's a good thing that this game saves your points.

After a few rounds, my timer goes off and I am going back to cleaning the place.

I continue cleaning the kitchen.

But as I was cleaning the stove, I hear a knock on one of the windows.

I go over and see the girl that was with the sheriff earlier.

"Hey, girl. You're not safe in there. We gotta get you out." She says to me through the window.

Yeah, you think I don't know that?

I ignore her and go back to cleaning the stove.

As I was finishing up the stove, I here noises from above me. It was as if someone was in the vents.

I swear. If it's that girl, then it was her mistake coming in here.

I ignore that and continue with my work.

But I had enough when I hear a scream come from one of the rooms.

I sigh and put the cleaning supplies down. I then make my way into the room I heard the scream, which is probably Siren Sara's place by the looks of it.

It was very magical and fantasy looking.

I look down and see a leaf on the floor. But there was oil on it.

I kneel down and pick up the leaf to inspect it.

But I feel something land on top of me. I look up to see the girl from earlier on top of me.

God, that hurt.

She quickly gets off me. "Thank God you're still alive. We gotta get you out of here. I stopped that b*tch, but that won't keep her away for long, so..." She starts to say to me.

I believe she is referring to Siren Sara since she is the only animatronic that would be in here.

And like before I ignore her and walk out of the room.

"Did you not here what I just said? Hey!" The girl shouts as she follows after me.

Yeah, I heard you. I'm just planning to ignore you because you are not supposed to be here in the first place. And you will also get yourself killed without my help.

As we were walking out of the room, we hear a loud crash coming from the main room.

I get in protective stance and get ready to face whoever is out there. But the girl walks ahead of me to see what the crash was.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here?" She asks.

I get confused by this.

"Oh, my God. Liv, you're alive." I hear a male's voice say.

There's more of them?