Chapter 10

Val's POV

After cleaning myself off, I look at the time on my phone. I have about three hours until Tex will come to the pizzeria with my dad's car.

So I use the hours left to clean the rest of Willy's Wonderland and throw away all of the animatronics.

The three hours soon pass and I am now standing in front of the now clean pizzeria. And before I can do anything else, I take a picture of the main room and the stage that has no animatronics on it.

I then walk back into the kitchen to see if there is any more soda left in the fridge. I know I said that I used all of the soda cans to use when fighting against Willy the Weasel, but some of the cans weren't damaged that much.

I open the fridge and see two sodas in there. I grab both of them. I also remember about the piece of tape on my left cheek, covering the cut I got when Ozzie attacked me. I grab the piece of tape and slowly take it off.

I am definitely going to have so many scars all over. But I bet they are going to look really cool. And I can't wait to show dad, and the pictures I took.

Just then, I hear a car drifting outside.

It's probably my dad's car.

I realize that I still have the Willy's Wonderland t-shirt on. So I take it off. It's a good thing my shirt underneath didn't get dirty.

After that, I walk out of the kitchen, with my two sodas in one hand, and see Tex and Jed standing there in shock.

With a smirk on my face, I walk over to Tex and extend my hand out for my dad's car keys.

Tex does so, with the shock still on his face.

Once I walk out of the pizzeria, I smile once I see my dad's now fixed car waiting for me in the parking lot.

But I also notice someone walking towards me.

It's Liv.

I totally forgot about her when I was fighting Willy. I wonder what she had to go through to get back here.

And she also doesn't have a family since the sheriff is now dead.

Maybe dad won't mind having another teenager in the family. After all, it's just going to be us three.

After a while of thinking, I motion for Liv to get into the car.

She brightens up a little as she walks towards the passenger seat.

I open the car door and sit in the driver seat and wait for Liv to get in as well. I also put on my sunglasses that were in the car.

I stare at Willy's Wonderland for the last time before turning the car on and driving away from the town.

It feels so good being back on the road again.

As I am driving, I grab one soda from next to me and give it to Liv. I also grab the second one and open it.

We both take a sip of our drinks. I put mine down so I can focus more on the road.

And speaking of focus on the road, I see something in the distance ahead of us.

It's Tito the Turtle. I guess he followed after Liv and the other police officer when they left me at the pizzeria.

I quickly grab my phone and take a picture of the beaten-looking turtle animatronic. I then accelerate on the gas.

Once Tito looks up at us, we already run into him. It didn't do damage on the car, but it did a lot of damage on Tito.

The spanish-speaking turtle is now laying in the middle of the road in pieces.

I continue to drive back home, with a smirk on my face.

"Pendejo."

The End