Chapter 8

Val's POV

As I was trying to think of a plan, I also realize that Cammy the Chameleon is still alive, for I saw her slowly stand up in front of the stage.

I also now realize that Willy is the only animatronic that is standing on the stage.

Fully turning myself to face Cammy, I give her a glare.

"Hey, cowgirl. Ready for a little menage a trois?" I hear a robotic female voice ask.

To my left, Siren Sara enters the main room and walks over to stand next to Cammy.

So Cammy ans Siren Sara are here with me. But where is Tito the Turtle?

I get out of my thoughts when I notice a jukebox behind. So I quickly kick it with my boot and a random song starts to play around the room.

We stand and face each other as if we are having a stand off.

I get in a fighting stance. And since I have hand cuffs on, it is going to be a little harder to fight two animatronics.

Siren Sara comes at me first.

But I move slightly to the right and use my leg to trip her.

With her on the floor. I stand over her and put my foot over her throat.

After a few seconds, Siren Sara goes limp.

I then look over at Cammy, who is still standing in front of the stage.

Since my arms were still behind my back, I used the same strategy I used with Siren Sara and tripped Cammy onto the floor.

With Cammy trying to get up, this gives me time to pull a pin from my back pocket. I insert the pin into the key hole of the handcuffs. I go at this for a few seconds until I hear the click of the handcuffs unlocking.

I quickly get my hands free and look over just in time to see Cammy stand up again.

Now that my hands are not cuffed, I speed walk over to Cammy and use both of my hands to snap her head out of place.

Cammy falls to the floor... again. But this time lifeless.

I am about to go into the kitchen. But I stop when I realize something. Last I checked, Siren Sara only went limp. I am not 100 percent sure that she is dead.

So I walk back over to her limp body and stomp my foot on her robotic head. That's when oil started to splatter everywhere.

There. Now I know 100 percent that she is dead.

I turn around and face the stage, only to see Willy the Weasel staring daggers at me. But I brush it off.

With Siren Sara done and over with, I walk into the kitchen and grab a rag so I can wipe my face, which has oil all over.

Afterwards, I go into the cleaning supply room and grab another clean Willy's Wonderland t-shirt. I change out of the dirty one and put the clean one on.

I also get two trash bags so I can throw the two dead animatronics out. But before I do, I take a picture of each them.

After stuffing them both in their own trash bag, I get my cleaning supplies and continue cleaning the pizzeria.

An hour passes and I finally finish cleaning the main room of Willy's Wonderland. I had the dead animatronics in the corner of the room so I can throw them out later. I also had sheets over the dead bodies of Liv's friends.

To be honest, I felt kind of bad for them. Even though they were stupid for coming in here in the first place.

I walk over to the stage and stand face to face with the one and only Willy the Weasel. I stand there and glare at him for about a minute. But I look away when my timer goes off, signalling my next break.

I give one more glance to the weasel animatronic before walking into the kitchen.

Once inside the kitchen, I wash my hands and grab another soda from the fridge. And when I finish drinking the soda, I walk over to the pin ball machine and probably play my last few rounds.

As I play the game, music starts to go off from the machine. And as the music plays, I think of a song in my head.

When the daylight's gone and you find yourself alone...

As the music continues, and the song plays in my head, I start doing little dances while playing the pin ball machine.

Standing face to face against the coming storm...

As I wait for the next round to start, I do a little spin and bop my head to the beat.

There's no promise I can't make to you to take your fears away. We just need to last the night alone and pray we'll see the day... At Willy's Wonderland...

I sway my head side to side and look at my score on the pin ball machine. I am at 9,884,020 points. My goal is to reach 10 million.

I'm taking you to Willy's Wonderland. It's nothing new... At Willy's Wonderland...

After the round ended, I take a few dance steps backwards while moving my arms to the beat before doing the same, but this time going forwards.

Can you make it through? At Willy's Wonderland!!!

The pin ball machine shows 10 million points on the score board, and I raise my arm in victory with a smile on my face.

Right as I accomplish my goal, my alarm goes off.

The next thing I do is grab the trash bag from the kitchen trash bin and walk towards the entrance of the pizzeria.

I had a feeling the door was unlocked since I didn't hear the sheriff lock it when she left.

The cold air hits my face as I walk over to the giant trash bin outside. But after I throw the trash in and close the bin I look over to the parking lot and see someone I didn't expect to see.

It was the sheriff in her car, with a shocked expression on her face.

I guess she didn't leave yet. She probably wanted to wait until it was morning. And she probably has a shocked expression because she must have thought I was dead already.

But it would have to take a lot to try and kill me. Thanks to my dad training me.

As I stand there, making eye contact with the sheriff, I wave awkwardly before speed walking back to the doors of the abandoned-looking pizzeria.

I was about to walk in, but the sheriff gets out of her car and aims her shotgun at me.

"Hold it right there, girl." The sheriff says.

I slowly raise my hands, with my back still facing her.

"Inside, now!" She orders.

We enter the pizzeria and walk towards the center of the main room.

"We had a good thing, but you just went up and f*cked it all up." The sheriff starts to say.

But something terrified me. it wasn't the sheriff's threats. It was that Willy the Weasel wasn't standing on stage anymore.

He is somewhere else.