Chapter 7

Val's POV

Once I enter the kitchen, I grab a soda from the fridge and start drinking it.

I am also a little worried for Liv since I left her to fight Cammy all by herself with a knife as her only weapon.

Brushing that thought aside, I take my soda with me to the pin ball machine and continue to play a few rounds.

The more the time passed, the anxious I got to go and help Liv.

But I have to wait.

Once I finish my drink and finish the round I was on in the game, my timer finally goes off.

So without hesitation, I throw the empty soda can into the trash can and grab some rope that was nearby. I then dash out of the kitchen and towards the arcade room.

I finally make it to the arcade room after a few twists and turns in the halls.

Liv is on the floor, with Cammy standing over her.

I think fast and wrap the rope around Cammy's neck. This also gets Liv's attention.

With all my strength, I use the rope to smash Cammy against one of the arcade games. And then to another arcade game on the other side of the room.

This happens over and over again until oil starts to spill on the games.

Cammy now lays on the floor. But she is not dead... yet.

I look at Liv to see her in a shocked state. I throw her a small towel for her to wipe herself off from the oil.

With Cammy almost defeated, I drag her down the hallways and towards the main room, with Liv following behind me.

But as we turn one of the corners, Tito and Siren Sarah stand in our way.

This doesn't stop me as I speed walk towards them. And within a few seconds I use my left hand to punch both animatronics to the ground.

I was actually surprised I was able to do that since I was using my right hand to drag Cammy.

As I continue walking, I turn around to see Liv following closely behind me, not wanting to stick around when Tito and Siren Sarah get back up.

We finally make it to the main room and walk towards the entrance Willy's Wonderland.

I use all my strength in my right leg to kick the door open.

But before anything else can happen, a gun is pointed at me.

"Drop the lizard." The sheriff says in a threatening way.

It's funny how she refers to Cammy as a lizard and not by her name.

But I get out of my thoughts and drop the ropes that are around Cammy's neck before raising my hands up in defeat.

The sheriff and another officer, probably someone else who works for her, walk in as I back up to the center of the main room.

I know for sure that I am not going to be getting out easily.

"Get that stuff off of her." The sheriff tells her partner, referring to Cammy and the ropes.

The other officer does as he is told and unravels the ropes from Cammy's throat.

"Willy, I'm so sorry about this girl." The sheriff says to Willy.

Wow, she actually talks to the animatronic?

"Eloise, please, stop. She's good." Liv says to the sheriff.

So the sheriff's name is Eloise.

"Shut your yap and get outside." The sheriff orders Liv.

The other officer walks over. "They killed some of them." He says referring to the other dead animatronics.

Yeah, the animatronics that I killed. I did all of that. And I am proud of doing so.

The sheriff sighs in disappointment. "It'll just incite him more. Willy, this girl does not  act for us. Her actions should in no way reflect on the town of Hayesville. You know that, right, Willy?" She says to the weasel animatronic.

It was quiet for a few seconds as I just stand there watching everything unfold.

"Well, cuff her. For God's sakes, cuff her." The sheriff tells the other officer.

"No way. I'm not leaving her here. She's just a kid." The officer says in protest.

Hey. For your information, I am the kid that killed the other animatronics and survived for this long in an abandoned pizzeria.

"I'll give you two why you are. Your wife and your kid. If we don't do what needs to be done, nobody in the county is safe." The sheriff says, still pointing her gun at me.

The officer hesitates before walking behind me and cuffing my hands behind my back.

"Why couldn't you just die?" The sheriff asks me.

My full attention is now on her.

The sheriff then looks at Liv. "Where are the others?"

Oh, Liv's friends? They are dead.

"They're dead." Liv says sadly.

Told you.

"Stupid kids." The sheriff says to herself. "Okay, time to go."

"No. Uh-uh. I'm not leaving without her." Liv disagrees.

"I'm not giving you a choice. Go." The sheriff says.

The officer grabs Liv's arms and leads her to the entrance of the pizzeria.

But Liv tries to pull away from his grip. "I'm not leaving without her."

I just stand here quietly and watch as everything happens. And to be honest, this is getting a little interesting.

"You don't understand. You've locked the wrong person up in here. She's not trapped in here with them. They're trapped in here with her." Liv says.

She has a point there.

"Not for much longer." The sheriff says back to Liv.

Okay, this woman is going down. No matter what.

The officer and Liv soon leave the pizzeria.

I look back at the sheriff as she still has her gun pointed at me.

"I'm sorry." The sheriff says before walking out of the pizzeria as well.

Yeah, like you are sorry.

Once the doors slam closed, I look down at the floor and think of a plan to try and get out of this situation. I'm not giving up now. There has to be a way to get out of these cuffs and finish off all the animatronics.

And after I defeat the animatronics, I also have to finish cleaning up the whole pizzeria, so I can get my dad's car.

Speaking of my dad, I wonder if he is worried for me since I haven't come home yet.

I get out of that thought and get back to thinking about trying to get out of the cuffs.

But there is one thing I forgot about.

Cammy.