Not Alone

Mikasa was disheartened to return after the 57th expedition. Eren was severely disappointed and there had been so much death, not to mention the death of Captain Levi's entire sqaud. Who was this female titan? Mikasa could almost hear the gears turning in Armin's head. The dining hall was very quiet, save for the clink of silverware and dishes. Suddenly a loud blaring siren started.

Eren glanced up, panicked. A higher ranking soldier ran into the hall. "Everyone to their rooms, this is an unprecedented situation. Is Mikasa Ackerman present?" Mikasa glanced up, hiding her confusion with her usual stoic facade. "Present, sir." "Come with me," the soldier replied. Mikasa was escorted to Commander Erwin's office. Inside she saw Erwin present along with Squad Leader Hange and Captain Levi. Erwin turned to the soldier that had escorted her there, "Bring them in."

Five cloaked figures appeared. They were dressed all in black, their hoods concealed their features. The one at the front was quite a bit shorter than the rest of them. Mikasa curiously noted that they were dressed in what appeared to be a modified Scouting Legion uniform. Black knee high boots, black pants, black button down shirts and Mikasa saw black harness buckles encircling their legs and hips. They did not have 3DMG on though, she could only assume Erwin had confiscated it.

Erwin scowled uncharacteristically, "You have come to us from beyond the walls, demanded to be let in to see someone named Mikasa Ackerman and refused to show your faces. I hope you realize that we have every right to arrest you here and now." The shorter figure in front nodded their head and a voice with a strange accent replied, " I think you will want to hear our story first." The figure flicked back their hood and Hange gasped. The figure was a young woman, her age was impossible to guess at. Black almond shaped eyes, dark arching eyebrows and raven black hair that looked impossibly soft and silky. Oriental. She was beautiful in her strange and exotic way.

Erwin leaned forward expectantly, "I'm listening."