Mannequins

Steve Jobs once said if you live each day as it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right. So far, it had been three of our friends last days. How many more will have to die tonight?

"Guys," Matt stated. "I mean, we've just killed Joey. We buried him alive." Sierra shot Justine a look.

"We buried Joey," Sierra sassed. "But you were acting like you were just so sad and I just don't believe that you were so sad."

"What?" Justine questioned.

"I didn't buy the act at all Justine!" Sierra sassed.

"You didn't buy the act?" Justine asked. "What act?"

"No," Sierra hissed. "Not at all. You were 'Aw, you know, this is my friend.'"

"He was my friend!" Justine shouted.

"I don't believe that!" Sierra shouted. "I don't believe it at all!"

I don't know what act Sierra was talking about. Everyone saw me jump Marvin as he carried Joey to his gave. I don't understand how Sierra took that as an act.

"What is wrong with you?" Justine asked.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sierra shouted.

"Guys," Shane stated. "We can argue about this as much as possible and accuse everyone. But-"

"No," Sierra hissed. "I'm just accusing her, Justine."

"Why are you accusing me?!" Justine shouted.

"No words from you Justine," Sierra hissed. "I don't want to hear anything from you." Justine pointed at Sierra.

"She's being so-" Justine pointed out.

"Guys!" Matt shouted. "Can we just figure out the box?!" Justine took a deep breath.

"Okay," Justine stated. "Let's figure out the box."

"We have killed so many people already." Matt stated.

"Technically," Justine stated. "We've only killed two."

"Well," Matt stated. "There's three dead. My question is what is going on in here?" Justine scratched the back of her neck. Glozell picked the box up.

"It's just a piece of wood," Glozell stated. "With literally nothing in it." Shane took the box and stared at it. Shane then took the box and began smashing it onto the table.

We've gone through so much tonight. I can't blame Shane for actually wanting to smash something. Plus, maybe it could help us.

"Oh my God!" Sierra shouted. After smashing it a few times, a small piece of paper fell out. Justine picked up the piece of paper and read it.

"Idle." Justine read.

"What?" Eva asked.

"Idle?" LeLe asked.

"Idol?" Glozell asked. "Like a singing competition?"

"No-" Justine went to say.

"Joey is gone." Glozell sang. Justine sighed and shook her head.

"No," Justine stated. "That's I-D-O-L. This is I-D-L-E."

"Idle," Eva questioned. "Is like when something goes on and on, right? So, maybe we need to turn something off idle?" Everyone began to ramble over what idle could mean. LeLe and Matt were bickering again.

"Wait," Shane asked, walking to the clock. "Does this mean anything?" Eva walked over and took a closer look.

"Letters become numbers," Eva read. "And numbers become letters."