Wicked Hallucinations

I feel like we are trapped in an old Agatha Christie murder mystery novel. It makes sense really. We are isolated. No way to the outside world. Our only transportation exploded hours earlier. However, I don't think Agatha Christie put magic and time travel into her novels.

"And then there were four of us." Justine mumbled.

"Guys," Tim stated. "The light is coming in. It's almost morning. You know what that means."

"It means we're all gonna die." Eva said.

"We need to work fast here." Shane stated. "And we just need to get this over and done with, okay? We need to look at this book and figure out what we need to do." Shane opened the book up.

"Who is it?" Justine asked.

"Vincent Wells is a mad man." Shane read "He sees impossible things, horrifying things. He would stare endlessly at light bulbs. I never knew what he saw, but it seemed like he was trying to burn holes into his eyes. His sanity may be gone, but his heart is good. He hid something in the dining room; I was never able to find it."

Oh my god. Justine thought.

"He sounds like a psycho." Shane stated.

"Oh boy." Justine stated.

"We need to find something." Shane stated. Everyone got up and began searching.

"Wait," Justine asked. "What else did it say? Like, anything?"

"Oh," Shane questioned. "What's this?" Justine walked over to the cabinet Shane was standing at.

"What?" Justine asked. Shane pulled out the box.

"Oh," Tim stated. "And it has a symbol." Shane examined the box.

"There's four numbers on this box." Shane mumbled. Justine noticed there were colours on the box.

"Ooh!" Justine shouted. "There's colours!" Justine took the box and put it on the table.

"What do we have?" Tim asked.

"There's black," Justine stated. "Gray, green, and yellow."

"Gray?" Eva questioned. Tim took a closer look at it.

"That's blue." Tim stated.

"I'm colour blind." Justine stated.

"What does this mean?" Shane questioned. Eva lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Guys," Eva stated. "It said he stares at lightbulbs, right?"

"Yeah." Justine stated.

"Maybe," Eva suggested. "We need to find lightbulbs." Justine thought for a moment.

"You're right." Justine stated. "Let's look for lightbulbs." Everyone began looking for lightbulbs.

"Guys!" Shane called out.

"What?" Justine questioned.

"What's up?" Tim asked. Everyone made their way towards Shane. Shane waited in the lounge, standing next to one of the lamps.

"Well," Shane stated. "This lightbulb isn't on. I swear this is always on."

"Unscrew it then." Justine stated. Shane unscrewed the light bulb and examined it. Shane looked at the bottom.

"Oh," Shane stated. "Yes. Yellow."

"Okay," Tim stated. "So we should find more of those." Everyone began searching for unlit lightbulbs.

So, we started to unscrew lightbulbs to see that the lightbulbs actually had numbers and colours attached to them. I don't know why it had to be lightbulbs of all things. Whatever Vincent was trying to burn out his eyes for, I wished I could do the same at that point. Considering all that I saw tonight, I wanted to forget it. However, I know it will be implanted in my mind forever.