Vlad Tepes

A/n

Jonathan Rhys Meyers will be representing Dracula in this story. He played the role of Dracula himself so it fits the bill... His picture is below.

"Welcome, all of you

"Welcome, all of you. My heart lifts to see your beautiful faces," Vlad speaks.

The vampires around the brunette bow and curtsy as Camila fumbles to do the same.

"Please enjoy yourselves tonight. Unleash your inner desires and let them rampant. After all, your in my domain, and here, we do not shy away from desire," Vlad says.

The vampires all cheer and clap as Vlad lifts his hand again, soaking in all of the attention.

"He seems..." Camila trails off.

"Pretentious?" Zayn says.

"Insufferable?" Lauren says.

"Hotter in person than in the picture," Camila smirks at them.

Zayn gives Camila a strange look while Lauren scoffs, crossing her arms.

"Camila is right, that dude can get it!" Dinah walks over to them.

The music starts up again and Vlad makes his way through the crowd.

He kisses hands, cheeks, even women's mouths as Vlad greets his guests.

"I get the feeling he's always so handsy," Dinah says.

"Unfortunately. He once tried to kiss me and I stomped down on his foot. Broke some of his toes," Lauren says.

"Nice," Shawn smiles as he walks over to them.

"He doesn't try to kiss me anymore. At least not on the lips," Lauren says.

Suddenly Camila turns and realizes Vlad himself has joined their party.

"Whoa!" Camila jumps.

"Lauren, my love! It's been much too long," Vlad says. He lifts the back of Lauren's hand to his lips.

Lauren raises an eyebrow at him. "It certainly has. How are you, Vlad?" Lauren says.

"So long as I'm surrounded by beautiful things, I can't complain," Vlad smiles.

Camila notices the way Vlad caresses Lauren's hand which makes her extract it.

"Ah, and Zayn is here as well," Vlad says. He kisses Zayn on each cheek.

"Vlad," Zayn says.

"It's a rare treat to find you back in this part of the world, old friend," Vlad says.

"Vlad, allow us to introduce our friends. This is Dinah, Shawn, and Camila," Lauren introduces.

Vlad turns to Dinah and bows, kissing her cheek as well as Dinah returns his gesture with a smile.