Bacchanal

A/n

The definition of what a Bacchanal is will be down below

The next night, still rattled by the dream she had of Katerina, Camila goes to see Zayn and Lauren at Malik HQ

When she walks in, Camila sees the two sharing some whiskey as they sit on the couches in Zayn's office.

"Camila. To what do we owe this pleasure?" Zayn takes a sip of his glass.

"Want a drink?" Lauren asks.

"I need one right now," Camila says. She grabs the whiskey bottle and takes a long drink from it.

The alcohol burns down her throat and she gasps for breath when she's done.

"Okay then," Lauren says.

Then they notice the look on Camila's face as Zayn frowns and sets his glass down.

Lauren takes Camila's hand and tugs her to sit down beside her as she starts to rub the brunette's back soothingly.

"Camila? What happened?" Zayn asks.

"I..." Camila trails off. She looks around, biting her lower lip. The brunette takes a deep breath and looks at the older vampires. "I had a dream. A bad one. But it was... More than a dream, if it makes sense," Camila begins.

"A vision," Lauren says.

"Yes. And it was about Katerina," Camila nods.

"What was she doing?" Zayn asks.

"She was... Well, I woke up, or I thought I did and she was sitting beside me in bed and she was..." Camila trails off again.

She swallows hard as she thinks back to the vision, the terror that gripped her.

"She was covered in blood. Smiling. And I just had... This feeling. This terrible feeling. Like she had done something awful. Something truly horrible. And she enjoyed it," Camila explains.

The other two sit back in thought, exchanging a look with one another.

"You don't believe me," Camila looks at them.

"No, that's not it. We do believe you, Camila," Zayn says.

"There's no reason why you would lie to us. And with your psychic powers, we would be fools not to pay attention to your visions. But I have to admit that this makes me uneasy. What does it mean?" Lauren questions.

"I don't know. I just remembered feeling scared and then waking up for real," Camila says.

"Feelings are real. I trust your fear," Lauren says.

"And I do wonder how much of Katerina's story we haven't heard yet," Zayn says.

Realizing that they are taking her seriously, Camila sighs with relief, the burden of her vision no longer hers alone.