XVIII

A/n.....wow..... I haven't updated in forever

Ivory pov

I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up Demitri was still holding me but I was no longer in the Cullens home. I was in a car with only Demitri and Felix.
"We're just bringing you home amore."
"Mmmm. Thank you." I mumbled, kissing his marble cheek.
"You're welcome tiny one." Felix rumbled from the front. I smiled happily leaning back into Demitri who started pressing small kisses to my hair. The car rolled to a stop outside of my house...in Alaska and I shook my head.
"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.
"Just over 24hrs, which would be concerning if you weren't half vampire. It still is slightly concerning."
"Yeah, I've been a little stressed with school, I don't sleep well when I'm stressed."
"amore mio..."
"I promise I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me." I whispered. Demitri pressed his cool lips to mine.
"Ti amo."
"Cariño mío."
"Come visit us soon piccola." Felix smiled, opening my door. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.
"Call me." I mumbled against his neck. He agreed and placed me on the ground. I waved once more before sprinting into the house. I sighed happily and slumped against the door as uncle Garrett looked down at me.
"You good kid?"
"Uh-huh." I mumbled as that lovesick smile never faded from my face
"Kate! Our niece is making a weird face!"