VI

Aro's pov (short)
I was excited that the Cullens had finally committed a crime and now I could finally get Alice to join the guard. For some other reason I felt a pull to the small town of Forks. It pulled towards Alaska for a little amount of time but then it went straight back to Forks. I guess we'll see when we get there.

Ivory's pov
Mom woke me up and aunt Tanya laid out an outfit for me.

Ivory's pov Mom woke me up and aunt Tanya laid out an outfit for me

"Okay let's go." Mom said.
"Wait!" Senna beckoned me over and brushed out my hair. It took about ten minutes before my hair was done.

The hair was perfectly styled for battle, it would stay out of my face and matched the clothes I was wearing

"Thanks Senna." I gave her a hug and she smiled.
"Oh wow mija, you look great." Mom exclaimed before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the field.
"Ok little soldier stay behind us, kay." Uncle Garrett wrapped his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.
"We'll protect you baby." Aunt Tanya kissed the top of my head. Uncle Garrett's head snapped upward, and aunt Kate took his hand.
"If we live through this, I’ll follow you anywhere, woman." He smiled at her. She rolled her eyes.
"Now you tell me?" She asked sarcastically. I heard some trees rustling in the distance.
"The red coats are coming. The red coats are coming." Uncle Garrett shifted from side to side and I elbowed him in the side. "Ow." He glared playfully at me. The Volturi suddenly appeared across the field from us, I was pulled behind Uncle Garrett and hidden from sight. One of the leaders started looking around.
"Aro’s looking for Alice." Edward told Bella. Carlisle stepped forward.
"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner." He reasoned. Aro looked at him.
"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you’ve assembled against us." He glared at us.
"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Dr. Cullen explained. A blonde vamp with cruel sadistic eyes spoke.
"We see the child, do not treat us as fools." He snarled. Carlisle raised his voice.
"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. You can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." He shouted at the Volturi.
"Artifice!" The blonde Volturi accused.
"I will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your new-born mate, I assume you are involved." Aro looked at Edward. This was one time I was happy I wasn't involved with the Cullens. I looked At the third leader, his long brown hair swayed in the breeze, his red eyes held so much sorrow.
"Dad." I looked at him.
"It's ok sweetie." He gripped my hand. Edward showed his memories to Aro, I knew he left me out of it since I wasn't his family.
"I’d like to meet her." Aro looked at Renesmee. Bella and Jacob walked with Renesmee upto Aro. "Ah young Bella, immortality becomes you." Aro smiled at Bella.
"Creepy." I mumbled and Vladimir chuckled slightly. Aro suddenly shrieked wit laughter. "Really creepy." I whispered
"I hear her strange heart." Aro grinned and held his hand out for her she ignored his hand.
"Hello Aro." She then put her hand on his cheek and showed her memories, and again left me out thankfully.
"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human." Aro spoke to his army. The blonde, Caius glared at Aro.
"Impossible!" He snarled.
"Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro inquired.
"Bring the imformant forward!" Caius growled at the guard. I saw them bring auntie Irina into view.
"Auntie?" I whispered quietly.
"Is that the child you saw?" Caius was annoyed.
"I'm not sure." Aunt Irina spoke.
"Jane." He looked at a female vamp andI could tell whatever she was about to do wasn't good. Aunt Irina sensed it too and she panicked.
"She's changed, this child is bigger."
"Then your allegations were false." Caius growled.
"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake." She looked at us. "I'm sorry." She smiled sadly. Caius nodded towards the guard.
"Caius, no!" Edward screamed. I saw what he was about to do.
"Wait stop!" I screamed. Everyone turned to me. Alistair stepped closer as if to protect me.
"Who are you dear?" Aro asked me. I didn't respond. He seemed disappointed that I didn't respond.
"And why save this liar, hm?" Caius taunted. I took a deep breath.
"Because she's my family." I told them. Aunt Irina looked at me, confusion written on her face. Aro smiled.
"Well Irina, go see your 'family'." He looked at her and she came up to me. She looked at me and knelt down, I placed my hand on her cheek and showed her. At the end of the vision she had tears in her eyes but they never fell.
"Aunt Irina?" I looked up at her and she smiled.
"Yeah sweetie. Let's go back to the family." She took my hand and we started walking back.
"We want to meet her." Aro told mom.
"No!" Dad growled. Jane glared at him and I willed my shield to expand and protect my family. Aro shrieked with delight.
"Aro you see there is no broken law here." Dr. Cullen drew the attention to his family.
"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable, and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."
"Oh spare me." I muttered and Garrett snorted before covering it with a cough.
We heard another sound and all of us turned to see Alice emerging from the woods.
"Ha!" Aro exclaimed.
"Alice." Edward breathed.
"Alice! My dear, dear Alice, we’re so glad to see you here after all." Aro laughed. She looked at us.
"I have evidence the child and that thing won’t be a risk to our kind." She spoke. Aunt Kate snarled.
"Don't talk about my niece like that, it won't end well." Uncle Garrett picked me up. Aro looked at Alice suspiciously before taking her hand.
"Brother?" Caius questioned.
"It doesn’t matter what I show you. Even when you see, you still won’t change your decision." Alice looked shocked.

"Now you know. That’s your future, unless you decide on another course." Alice explained to Aro.
"We cannot alter our course, the children still pose a grave threat." Caius growled.
"But if you were sure she and that thing could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" He asked
"I warned ya." Uncle Garrett raced towards Edward.
"Uncle, stop!" I screamed. He looked at me and punched Edward one more time before running back to us.
"Could we?!" Bella growled.
"Of course, but that cannot be known." Caius snapped. Edward winced and stood up, I smirked smugly because of his pain.
"Actually, it can." He explained.
"I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own, among the Tekona tribes of Brazil." Alice told them.
"We have enough witnesses…" Caius rolled his eyes.
"Let him speak brother." Aro interrupted.
"I am half human, half vampire, like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." I looked at him curiously.
"How old are you?" Mom and Bella asked at the same time.
"A hundred and fifty years." Mom sighed in relief.
"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro inquired.
"I became full grown seven years after my birth. I’ve not changed since then." Nahuel explained.
"And your diet?" Aro requested.
"Blood, human food. I can survive on either." Aro seemed satisfied with that answer.
"These children are much like us." The sorrowful man spoke. Caius seemed unsatisfied.
"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies." He snarled and Leah growled back and stepped in front of me.
"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro smiled. My family started to make our way back to the Cullens place.
"Finally." I whispered.
"We still want to meet her." Aro called out to us.
"We said no!" Mom snarled. The blonde girl glared at mom and she fell to the ground screaming I expanded my shield.
"Atta girl!" Alistair chuckled.
"We won't hurt her." Marcus reasoned. I looked at mom and she sighed.
"Kate, Vladimir, Zafrina, Garrett, Benjamin, Alistair, go with her." Garrett stuck close to me, and to my surprise Leah and Seth walked with us too. Bella and Edward glared at us. Aro smiled at me. I glanced at the three leaders nervously. Caius stood beside Aro.
"May I brother?" Caius inquired. Aro nodded and Caius knelt down I looked into his red eyes and felt a strange pull to him. I instantly realized what happened, mom had told me what it felt like when you met your mate. He felt it to, I sensed it. I placed my hand on his cheek and showed him all of my memories but left out my powers.
"Ok Ivory let's go." Aunt Kate pulled me back.

Caius pov
Every part of me was screaming for her, my mate, but I knew she was withholding something. I shared the information through the mind link with my brothers. Marcus nodded confirming my suspicion that she had another mate, of rather mates, Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri, Aro and I were all mated to her. Aro looked at me and I nodded.
"May I dear? You can trust me." Aro asked and she nodded.

Ivory's pov
For some reason I did trust him, so I showed him everything including my powers.
"*Stupefacente!" He smiled then turned to Bella and grew protective. "You threw away a beautiful treasure Isabella. Such a prize." He looked into my eyes and I felt that same pull.
'No no no! Mated to two Volturi, not happening.' I thought. I looked to Jane then her brother and lastly the two other guards. 'Well shit!' I deadpaned.
"Okay Ives." Uncle Garrett threw me over his shoulder before racing us back to the rest of my family. One thought plagued my mind, what would happen next.

(A/N: I made a few changes so 🙄)

*Stupefacente - amazing in Italian