I

Ivory's pov
Darkness. That was all I saw, cramped into this pitch black space with my twin sister. I didn't move as I was comfortable but Renesmee decided it was time to meet the family causing mom excruciating pain.

Time skip

Renesmee had been taken away and I was next, a man, who I assumed was my dad eyes pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him with my mismatched eyes and instead of being met with kind eyes I was met with a cold glare.
"Alice take this thing." He handed me to a pixie like woman who looked at me with disgust.
'Well the is my family... I guess.' I thought to myself.

Time skip to 3 days later

Mom woke up and no surprise I was met with loathing, I figured out one of my powers, yes that's right I have more than one, I can show my memories like Renesmee can, I can influence the elements, I'm a shield, but I can also mimick others powers and I read mom's mind, she hated me, they all did. I now looked around 3 years old while Renesmee looked around 6 months, I could speak but preferred not to.
"Who's this." Mom, no Bella sneered, pointing at me.
"Ivory Rosabella Alisper Cullen." Edward spoke with pure rage in his voice.
"No that thing is not my daughter." Bella growled at me. I shrunk back a bit. This was it, my life from now on.

Time skip to the snowflake scene

I had been kept hidden whenever Charlie came over and even when he wasn't I stayed in my room most of the time, I had grown quite a bit I now looked 7 and Renesmee looks 6. This was the first time Bella had decided to let me out to " keep me out of trouble." I didn't mind though at least I got out of the house. Renesmee was playing in the snow and catching snowflakes while Jacob and Bella watched her. I sat under a tree silently observing my surroundings when I saw a woman up on a cliff. As if on cue Renesmee spoke up.
"Mom who's that?"
"I think it's our cousin from Denali. Irina!" Bella called out. The woman didn't respond she just ran. Bella raced after her but she was too late.