XVI

For Mertail04 my dedicated reader.

R = Romanian
I = Italian
E = Egyptian
R = Russian
F = French
G = Greek
S = Spanish
*G* = *Gaelic*

Ivory pov
(Two days before my second birthday)

The journey to forks was dull. I basically read the entire time.
"So, what's this plan you have kid?" Uncle Garrett inquired.
"I meet them, open field, alone." I stated sketching out a picture in my journal.
"Ok so when should I call the asylum?"
"I'm serious aunt Kate." I mumbled.
"So am I!" Aunt Kate growled. I sighed and closed my book.
"Look, they're most likely to listen to me. It'll be easy, just trust me." I whispered. My family didn't like it but they eventually agreed.
"Be careful mija." Mom begged. The hotel we stayed at was nice, but I was itching to see them again. Some small part of me hated the fact that I missed them, but at the same time I couldn't deny whatever connection we had.

Time skip

The two days leading up to the meeting were incredibly slow. I was barely able to sit through my birthday dinner. At the current moment I was walking to the field I had first met them at.

"Come on, come on

"Come on, come on." I whispered to myself. I heard the crunch of snow and perked up instantly. I panicked slightly and hid behind a tree.
"The Cullens aren't here, does this mean we attack."
"The Cullens aren't here--"
"No! But I am." I stated coming out from behind the tree.
"You? You!" Aro exclaimed.
"Mia bella cara!" Alec called out.
"I: Hello, I must say it is a surprise to see you back here." I spoke fluently. Caius extended a hand and I gulped.
"Come il mio amore." He whispered.
"I-I can't?"
"Was that a question?" Felix asked.
"Um...yes?" I questioned.
"What's wrong piccolo?" Marcus asked.
"I shouldn't, I really shouldn't." I said stepping back slightly.
"Ivory, please." Jane begged. A pain shot through my heart and I groaned softly.
"Ivory!" Demetri gasped
"I'm fine." I whispered.
"She's not fine." Marcus stated.
"What's the matter bellisima?" Caius asked rushing to my side. The pain was fading as they came closer.
"Its the mating pull, if the distance between you goes on for much longer I'm afraid the consequences will be dire." Marcus explained.
"I want to be with you, but I can't, I have school, a family." I cried.
"We don't wish to take any of that away from you, but we can't bear to be apart from you." Aro sighed.
"We need to figure something out." I said.