XVII

R = Romanian
I = Italian
E = Egyptian
R = Russian
F = French
G = Greek
S = Spanish
*G* = *Gaelic*

Ivory pov

I didn't know how long I had been wrapped in the strong arms of Caius but by the time I had calmed down night had fallen. I felt so safe in the embrace of my mates but I knew my family would be worried. 
"Can you take me home?" I whispered softly curling into his chest. Soon I felt the wind in my hair and heard the wind rushing past. 
"Il mio amore. You're home." Aro whispered.  Caius set me on my feet and I knocked on the Cullen's door. Esme answered and moved quickly to let us pass. I smiled and went to find my mom and dad. 
"S: Hi mom, I'm back." I whispered. I went to sit but froze when my mates entered. I took my spot in between Felix and Demetri and sighed.
"Carmen, Elezar we must speak." Aro nodded and my parents followed the three kings the guard and my closer relatives staying in the living room my aunts eyeing the guards warily but I was exhausted from the day I curled into Demetri's chest and closed my eyes. A soft chuckle caused Demetri's torso to rumble soothing me.
"Sleep bellisima." He whispered and stroked my hair. I did soon after and ignored every other noise around me. His scent was intoxicating, maybe it was the fact I'd been kept from them for a year and a half but I never wanted to feel that sadness and pain again.

Demetri pov

She was so small, I guess as a half-human she would be more fragile than a regular vampire. Playing with a few strands of her crimson hair I shot a glare at Felix and the twins who were on the verge of laughing. Her family watched warily and with slight surprise but they ultimately knew no harm would come to her in our care.
"One word and I'll take great pleasure is separating your head from your body." I growled lowly to Felix and Jane's resolve cracked as a giggle slipped from her lips. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the girl in my arms. Jane stood and made her way to Ivory's side and started braiding her hair at a human pace. Alec sat next to his twin drawing patterns on her skin.

Marcus pov

Seeing bonds strengthen was the only thing that ever caused me to feel this eternal life was worth living. And seeing the golden strands of my brothers and our guards glow and pulse with new life made me actually crack a smile for the first time in years.