[30]

✅Revised

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING CHECKMATE BUT THEN THESE IDIOTS CAME IN EATING CAKE AND SINGING ABOUT NOT WEARING PANTS ALSO PLEASE THEY LOOK ADORABLE IN THOSE JOGGERS THANKYOU FOR THE ATENTION GO STREAM STAYS.

Emo hours: ahead.

It had been a week since Changbin had kissed him that last time, a week since he looked him in the eyes and told him they should stop, since he had reached a passing grade already.

It had been a week since Felix had stared at him as the shorter entered his apartment, a week since he felt that cursed tear fall.

It had been a week since Seo Changbin had broken Felix's heart.

Only then Felix realized how much he needed the guy.

He wasn't stupid, he had known he had caught feeling for the other for a long time, but those few days had been hell to him.

He wanted to hold Changbin, to kiss him and tell him everything would be fine. He wanted to hug him and cuddle him to sleep, to tickle him in the morning and cook with him.

He wanted him to be his.

That's the thought he kept on his mind as he ran to their apartment, knowing only Chan would be there.

He knocked on the door with tears already falling down his face, remembering that night the guy he loved had left him behind.

"Felix? W-", the older Australian received him with open arms, hugging the guy as he cried in his chest. Of course he knew exactly what this was about.

It had been a week since Changbin had entered their house and cried his eyes of, because he needed to leave him.

It had been a week since he didn't tell him the truth behind the why.

A week since he lost the sparkle in his eyes.

"Shhh, calm down, Hyung is here.", he lead the crying guy to the couch and waited until his sobs became softer to pull away, wiping his tears and smiling slightly.

"What happened, Lix?"

"H-he just left me, Chan...", the taller buried his face on his hands. "I know it's m-my fault and I shouldn't h-have let m-myself g-the attached b-"

"Breath, Felix, breath and then talk."

The younger took a few deep breaths until his hiccups finally stopped.

"I said, I know I shouldn't have let myself fall but I can't deal with this now.", he didn't care if he was exposing himself to the boy's housemate, he didn't care about anything else right then. "I should have never asked for this. Now he's finally free and I'm still stuck to him."

Chan rolled his eyes.

"Felix, Changbin is far from being free, you're just too busy missing him in class to realize how much of a mess he is. He didn't tell me why but he told he had to get away from you, even though that was the last thing he wanted."

"Chan-"

"I'm telling you Felix, you two are head over heals for each other but you know how insecure that idiot is. Just go talk to him."

The younger scoffed.

"Don't you think I tried? He's running from me."

"Then get him at a time when he can't run away.", he winked.

"What are you thinking, Chris?"

The older got up.

"I'll make you tea, then you can stop being an idiot and follow my advice."

—————

It was exacly midnight, Changbin was sitting in the couch waiting for Chan to arrive so he could finally go to bed. The idiot had texted him saying he had forgotten the keys at home, somewhere.

Chnagbin couldn't be paying less attention to the drama that was playing. He had his arms around himself, missing Felix's warmth to a point where it hurt physically.

He sighed in relieve as the doorbell rang, getting his sore body up.

He opened the door of the building from upstairs and waited for the older to arrive, opening the main door without checking it.

His mouth dropped at the guy in front of him.

Red eyes, wet hair and beautiful freckles.

"F-Felix?"

The taller took a few steps in his direction.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Changbin could feel the hurt in his voice.

"D-doing what?"

"Leaving me, like I'm nothing to you."

"I-i.... our deal is o-over, I got the grade."

Felix scoffed.

"Don't try to fool me."

"I-I'm not!"

Felix got to his front, Changbin's heart did a thing, his bottom lip trembling.

It was too much.

"Changbin...."

"You reached the passing grade weeks ago."

Points of the day:

I loved writing this chapter and the next.

I am totally and utterly in love with every single member of Itzy.

Is anyone here watching Fighting mr 2nd? Because I am incredibly confused in the story line at this point....