Chapter 4: Henry's secret

"I have a confession" you say. Grasping your   lasers in your pocket just in case.
                "You first" you say at the same time.
                "Okay you," you both say again.
                 "Imacaywnawsideduagte" you both speak at the same time.

  "One second" you say rushing to the side. You look up and see him going into the elevator. You grab your laser and zap him. He flinched and looked at you shocked
.
             "What•do•you•think•your•doing" you say. Holding your laser up at him. He tackled you to the ground, took your laser and zapped you. You were both confused as you both thought "was my friend? Someone faking to be? A criminal!" He pushed the down button a bunch quickly, Your laying on the floor almost passed out. You hear him scream, from the sudden drop of the elevator.

Henry gets to the bottom and falls over when he gets out. Ray is freaking, pacing back and forth, and looking at the time. He doesn't notice Henry is there.

     "I'm here," Henry says.
            "Sit down, please" ray says. "I'll be right back". He pops a bubble and goes to look for you. He takes the elevator and almost steps past you but notices you.
He leans down and shakes you.

    "Wake up" he says and shakes you again.
             "wake up" he yells, shaking you one more time.
You gasp for breath as you sit up. He asks what happened.

     "Down" is all you say, still shocked. He takes you down, still holding you tightly. Before he opens the door, he thinks "should he know I have a daughter?   ......No!"

     "Close Your eyes" you hear your dad say. You close your eyes
"Why" you hear a familiar voice say. You can't pinpoint who.
            "I'm naked, would you just close your eyes?" your dad lies.

   "Wha" you say. He brings you into your room.

     "It's okay, it's okay" you hear Ray whisper in your ear. He lays you down and let's you nap. He sets a milkshake on your table.

           He goes out and Henry asks "what was that?".
           "Not important, anyway here is a watch you can use it for me to contact you and you to contact me" Ray says.

   "Hey that's like the one that savannah girl has" he says.
                   "But it's different, for sure!" he says quickly.
                  "Wait, there was a girl. That looked like her trying to sneak down here so I-" Henry started.
               "you Did that!?" He says surprised. "You hurt my daug" was too late. He reached for a laser gun.    "Wha-what's happening" Henry said.
"You hurt my daughter" Captain man says holding Henry by the back.

           "What. I'm confused. Don't hurt me" he starts to freak out.
               "Don't hurt her!" He says still with the balster in his hand.
               "Who! What's happening!?" Henry says."Is this a test" You walk out rubbing your eyes and blinking.
              "Tha-that's the girl who tried to sneak in" Henry says.
                 "That my daughter," says captain man protectively.
              "Hmm, wait, you have a daughter!?" Henry says. You dart off embarrassed.
             "And it's savannah?" Henry says quickly.
               "Yeah, good point how were you supposed to know, sorry guess I got a little proactive" Ray loosened the grip of Henry to nothing. And shrugged.
.
                After catching his breath he says "I still can't believe Savannah is your daughter!" "Where is her mom?" Henry says sort of darkly.

        "Oh, she is um. Well when she was a baby she was orphaned and well.... he...uh, . Dr. Min, yak....... kidnapped her.... then , well when I had to take him down..... I noticed her..... sadly none of the orphanages would take her, thinking she....might..... be part of a scheme with...... Dr.Minyak..... so that brings us here" ray says awkwardly and uncomfortably.
"Wow, I didn't know..." Henry says. "No wonder she was so nervous the first day at school" he says"that clears up so many things!"

             "Wait," Ray says, touching Henry on the
Head. heading to your room.
             "Hello," he said and knocked. "You're okay?".
             "Come in" you say, wiping tears from your eyes.
             "Are you okay?" He says putting his arms around you.

           "H-h-he's ma-mad a-at me rig-right?" You say stuttering.

           "No, why would he be?" Captain man says holding your shoulders and looking you in the eye
                  "Bec-because- I socked-him at- elevator and li-lied to him for tw-two years" you say between sobs.
                "No, no" ray says "he's not mad, if anything he is sorry"

              "Wh-why is he -s-s-sor-sorry" you sobbed.
               "Because of how hard he was on you at the elevator, and you know, your past." Ray says kissing you on the forehead. He wipes your tears with his shirt and picks you up.

        "How could he be mad at you, you're only 9" he says, giving you a hug.
You eventually have captain man walk you out. You sit on the circle couch and Henry leans down.
                "I'm so... so, sorry. " he says. You break out into tears. He looks up and ray and backs down at you.
                "Im**m***so***rry***to**o" you say embedded in your sobs. Henry leans over and places his arms on your shoulders and hugs you.
                "Wait, you're helping, well what do I say, dad, ray, 'captain man feels' weird " you say.
            "Well that's up to him" Henry says as he looks up to your dad.

       "No," he says, looking at Henry. Henry is shocked.
"No I'm not letting you get away with knowing about my daughter, my secret identity" he says "of course you can" you laugh. Henry laughed too. His phone rings

         "Oh shoot, my mom is FaceTime me" Henry says.
            "Elevator" you Point.
             "Good thinking," Henry and Ray say.
"Hey mom, I'm at work," Henry says. "No Piper is not with me, yes she is probably roaming town with friends" he says "okay byeee!"
              "Sorry, bout' that my sister snuck out again" he says.

              "How old is your sister?" You say.
                 "You're not hanging with a girl who is always sneaking out." ray says to you.
            "I know!" You giggle. "I'm going to go play"
            "Give me the laeser" Ray says.
           "Darn" you say. Shhhhh you put your finger to your mouth as you grab another laser off the table. He chuckles.
You go into your room. "Ahhh" you scream. Henry looks worried.
            "Uh, that Girl. I told you not to play with the leaser" Ray says. He goes into your room, to discover that your bag is on fire. He puts it out and helps you on.

                 "You behave" he points his finger at you. You place your head on your wrist and look out the window.
                 "Okay Henry, what do you think about this—- or this" Ray says and shows him all the possible offiets he could use. Schowz gives him a gumball tube. He picks the name "kid danger" and goes home. Captain man went to tuck you in and kiss you goodnight.
"Love you" he says.

Hello again!!! Hope you enjoy the story:) thank you for reading!!!!!!!!! The next part will be out soon!!!!!
Word count:1197